My husband and I had been driving a long time, across TX and OK, and just wanted a clean place to spend the night. I pulled off I-40 because I saw the Holiday Inn sign. It was tucked back a ways, but we found it and it was quite lovely inside. I was somewhat impressed. We needed a handicapped access room and got one that was more than adequate. All the basic amenities, fridge and microwave, etc. Nice, white bedding, lots of pillows. Though you actually accessed your room from an interior hallway, unlike so many motels, there was at least one add'l door you could access with a key card. This eliminated the need to go all the way up the hall and through the lobby to get outside and to your car. No Continental breakfast was included, and only when I inquired about that was I told we could have coupons that gave us a percentage off if we had breakfast in the attached restaurant. Which brings me to the attached restaurant--I don't recall the name, but my dh and I had dinner there, happy not to have to drive around to find somewhere to eat. It is a fairly large, well-decorated restaurant and bar, but I have never in my 60+ years seen so limited a menu in a restaurant! There were actually only two choices in any category--if memory serves, there were two appetizers, two salads, two entrees. (Which were both sandwiches.) I heard someone ask the waitress about dessert, and even though there was nothing for dessert listed on the menu, she gave him two options for that category, also. The food was fine, the service was fine...I believe it was the manager who kept stopping by our table asking how we were doing. But really, they need to get a chef who can make more than two things! Still, we managed to feed ourselves and I thought the hotel room itself was extremely nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family friendly Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center is centrally located in the business district with Verizon Arena, Statehouse Convention Center, Arkansas State Capitol Building and Robinson Center all with in just a few miles. Enjoy family fun at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum and the Arkansas Museum of Discovery or enjoy the outdoors at the Dickey Stephens Park, Riverfront Park, and Burns Park located no more than 20 minutes from the hotel. When you check in, check out the fantastic amenities at the Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center! The rooms at this family friendly inn are 100% Smoke -Free and offer free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, hairdryers, iron & ironing boards, cable TV and in-room coffee. Our deluxe and superior rooms include microwave & refrigerator. We also offer an outdoor pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day), coin laundry, fitness facility, 24 hour business center, and a conference room. One well behaved family pet per room is welcome and children under 17 are free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn North Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Holiday Inn