“Great service and nice, comfort facility”

Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
San Francisco, California
“Great service and nice, comfort facility”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Work and stay in North Little Rock last few months, I've found Candlewood Suites as a great place for my stays in Little Rock. First, I like to mention the front desk staffs, the housekeeping, and management team. They are professional, courteous, and quick responses to guest's inquiries. I'd to admit that I was a little skeptical about the TripAdvisor's award to this Candlewoods as the best hotel in the area; after my first two nights at this hotel, I was convinced the hotel really earned the award. . The room was clean, the small kitchen, the appliance was spotless, There are small, efficient workout room, indoor pool, great outdoor patio. I'm allergic to dust, and furs, I really appreciate their rigid enforcement of non-smoking policy, and deep cleaning after pets in the rooms. This is one of the places, which I consider as my 'home' away from home.
For travelers to Little Rock, this hotel is 20min from the airport, and 10 minutes to downtown Little Rock. It's location, and services are unbeatable.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Hello Phillip,

I am happy to hear that our hotel is your new "home away from home"! We are happy to have you as a guest at our hotel, and love to see that you enjoy all of the amenities that we offer! Our full kitchens, free laundry, free internet, spacious suites, and much more are just few of the awesome unique amenities that we offer to every guest. Please let me know if there is anything that I could do during your next stay to make your trip even enjoyable!

Thank you for your business, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Courtney Patton
Director of Sales
501-257-0206

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Another great night at Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock, AR. The friendly staff welcomed my family and was very helpful finding the gym, laundry room, and the snack room. The interior was modern and clean similar to the facility in Knoxville, TN. We made good use of the on-site gym and laundry and the location has retail stores and restaurants nearby. It is conveniently located of I-40 West for the road traveler.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hello Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! We appreciate your business, and the fact that you choose our hotel during your drip to Central Arkansas. We are happy to see that you enjoyed the gym, laundry, and the hotel's close distance to retail stores as well as many restaurants. Please let me know if there is anything that we could do to help make your next stay even more enjoyable! See you soon!

General Manager/Owner
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nice property...approximately a year old...next to a WalMart...plenty of eateries close buy...large suite...very friendly staff.

Don't usually review overnighters unless something stands out. In this case it was the price. Almost $100 for an extended stay motel? And, if that's not bad enough how about $75 for a pet! I understand all Candlewoods are pet friendly which is a nice feature nationwide but the charge for 1 pet is ridiculous.

I guess they have to come up with the $$$ to pay for this year old facility somehow.

So, bring your pets and bring your bucks.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Hello KJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our brand new hotel and the amenities that we offer being so close to our local Wal-Mart and restaurants. I apologize for the pet fee situation, it is in our corporate IHG policy to charge $75 for a 1-6 night stay, and $150 for 7 plus night stay at our hotel. We charge this pet fee because we completely deep clean the suites after a pet has stayed in the room. I would be more than happy to work with you in regards to the pet fee the next time that you are in town.

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Courtney Patton
Director of Sales
Courtney@candlewoodsuitesnlr.com
NW AR
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I accidentally went to the Candlewood in West Little Rock, because I'd heard good things about this property. Huge mistake! There's no comparison.
Small but good workout room, indoor pool, great outdoor patio with free grills, appliances and DVDs you can borrow downstairs, kitchenettes with everything but an oven, a business center, pet-friendly, this IS the place.
I was traveling to state tournament with the high school team that I coach, and the staff was great, flexible, helpful. Really, we'll stay here every time we're in the area, now. Just pleased with the quality at every turn!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank NWA_VP
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Hello,

We are happy to see that you had such a great experience at our hotel during your recent playoff trip to NLR! We look forward to having you and your team back at our hotel in the future! We are proud of our unique amenities that we offer to every guest, and that everything is BRAND NEW unlike any other hotel in Central Arkansas. Please let me know if there is anything that we could do for you in the future to help make your next stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you, and have a great day!

Walker, Louisiana
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My mother and I stayed at this hotel last Friday night for a concert in North Little Rock @ Verizon Arena. It's very easy to access and the minute we walked in, we felt like family. The 2 young ladies & young man at the front desk immediately welcomed us and acted like they were so excited to see us. We arrived about 2 hrs. before check-in and we had no problem getting our room early. We had been driving for 8 hrs. and were exhausted. We needed to pickup some warm things as we didn't expect cold weather and they were very helpful at recommending places for us to shop. There is a Walmart just across the street and a nice mall within a mile from the hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby. The room was IMMACULATE and had every amenity we needed. Beds were VERY comfy and loved the pillows. Lots of room in our suite so we weren't on top of each other. This will be our hotel from now on when we're in the Little Rock area. Perfect if you're attending a concert as it's only a 5-10 minute drive to downtown where the arena is located. Very nice covered outdoor area with several big Jenn Air grills for guests to use. Lots of items you can check out for entertainment such as board games, cards, blenders for drinks, etc. Also a sundries store with breakfast items, frozen dinners, drinks, FREE COFFEE, etc. Very nice indoor pool. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in and I've stayed in lots of Hiltons, Doubletree, Marriott's, etc. I rate the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock with 5 stars! Great hotel, very clean, excellent service and very convenient.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Hello,

We are so glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride in all of our amenties provided to our guest. We are very thankful for your review. One of our biggest hits is our outdoor Gazebo area. It's great to kick back and relax and grill out! We look forward to seeing you in the future and hope you had an amazing time at the Fleetwood Mac Concert!

Thanks,

hamilton, mo
Reviewed 1 May 2013

There is not one negative thing I can say about the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock. Starting at the front desk, every person there is very nice, helpful and an all around pleasure to spend time with. The manager is there all hours of the day assisting and seeing that everything there is up to par. Very nice indoor pool and spa. A lot of time and money was put into the outside dining area with gas grills, sink, ceiling fans, large screen TV and stereo for all your outside enjoyment!! Gym was very up to date and the free laundry services saved me a ton of money. The rooms are very spacious. I was there long term, had a toddler bed and crib and king size bed and chair and was never cramped for space!! Large flat screens, fast internet, very modern establishment. AND I LOVED MY BED AT THE CANDLEWOOD!! Go see Kal and my friends there, you wont regret it!! I was there for 10 months and loved every minute of it!! I can not say enough about this place. It is like my home away from home!! I look forward to the day i get to return, and get my old room back :-)

Room Tip: Every room here is quality, clean, and up to date!! I had a King and loved it! Try to get front of b...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Hello jeharvey34,

Thanks so much for your long term stay here in North Little Rock. We hope to see you and your family here again soon. Our free Laundry has been a huge hit and one of many of our amenties here at the Candlewood Suites. We look forward to seeing you again in the future just give us a call and we will get everything taken care of.(We will try to put you back in your room)!

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

The rooms were comfortable and clean. It was quiet. Breakfast was not included. We ate at the near by Cracker Barrel. Bed was very comfortable. We did not use the kitchenette, but it has a full size fridge, microwave, 2 electric burners, and anything that you might need to prepare something.

• Stayed April 2013
Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel during your recent trip to North Little Rock! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and we do provide breakfast in our 24 Hour Candlewood. All of the proceeds from the cupboard are donated to "Give Kids The World" non-profit organization based out of Florida. Our kitchens are great especially since they include a full refrigerator, microwave, cabinet space with dishes, stove, dishwasher, and more! Please let me know if there is every anything that we do can to help make your next stay more enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thank you! Have a great day!

General Manager/Owner