“Wonderful hotel”

Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Love this Candlewood Suites. It is fairly new so every thing was really nice. At check-in Jennifer was so nice & polite. She welcomed & thanked me for choosing their Candlewood Suites for my stay. She even helped with a meal delivery, which was an awesome meal (Marco's Pizza).
My suite had everything I needed. Very clean!! Plenty of room. Lots of shelf space in bathroom. Soft towels. Very comfortable bed & sheets. Off the busy street so it was quite too.
Their pet fee is a little high but was able to work with them on the price..never hurts to ask.
There was plenty of eating places near by. A Walmart, Chick Fa La, & a Lowe's too.
At check-out Jillian was just as courteous & polite. Thanking me for my stay and wishing me safe travels. I will be returning here on my next trip. And I highly recommend this Candlewood Suites for your stay.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and it was very quite.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DorisP750
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Hello Doris,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback on Trip Advisor and thank you for your business! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our beautiful brand new hotel, and the amenities that we offer. Next time that you are in town, please let us know so we can work with you on our pet fee again. Hope that you have a great week, and thank you again!

General Manager/Owner

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I arrived here on May 2nd and expect to be here into July. They can't do any better than $79 a night for over 60 nights? That makes them pricey in my book. I am working second shift so I am in the room during the early part of the day and it appears to be a little on the difficult side to get a regular schedule for when they clean my room. More difficult then it should be so that I can arrange to be elsewhere. Lastly Candlewoods are my first choice as I am usually in a location for some time. Other Candlewoods have offered me the ability to store refrigerated items (condiments) in another refrigerator if I check out and go home for a long weekend. At this location the girl at the desk said that they would and then the manager said because of sanitary concerns that they would not (it would have been a refrigerator that the staff uses). I wanted to ask them if they sanitize the refrigerators in the guest room after each room turns over; I doubt that they do and if they don't then where are his sanitary concerns there?. they do have a larger gazebo then most and a lending library for kitchen stuff and other gadgets but I don'use or need either. This all makes them average for me.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! Our corporate office within IHG has set up guidelines that we must follow at our hotel concerning sanitation policy. We do completely 100% sanitize each room and their refrigerators after each and every person checks out of that suite. We apologize for the miscommunication regarding why we couldn't store your food items in our staff's refrigerator when you leave during the weekend, but if were to get sick off of any of the food when you returned, we would be held responsible for watching over it while you were gone. If you have any questions regarding your current extended stay rate, it can be negotiated with the Director of Sales, Courtney Patton at 501-257-0206 at anytime, and she would be more than happy to work with you. Please feel free to reach me at the number below if there is anything that I can do personally to help make your stay better, and thank you for your business!

Have a great day!

Owner

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Work and stay in North Little Rock last few months, I've found Candlewood Suites as a great place for my stays in Little Rock. First, I like to mention the front desk staffs, the housekeeping, and management team. They are professional, courteous, and quick responses to guest's inquiries. I'd to admit that I was a little skeptical about the TripAdvisor's award to this Candlewoods as the best hotel in the area; after my first two nights at this hotel, I was convinced the hotel really earned the award. . The room was clean, the small kitchen, the appliance was spotless, There are small, efficient workout room, indoor pool, great outdoor patio. I'm allergic to dust, and furs, I really appreciate their rigid enforcement of non-smoking policy, and deep cleaning after pets in the rooms. This is one of the places, which I consider as my 'home' away from home.
For travelers to Little Rock, this hotel is 20min from the airport, and 10 minutes to downtown Little Rock. It's location, and services are unbeatable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Hello Phillip,

I am happy to hear that our hotel is your new "home away from home"! We are happy to have you as a guest at our hotel, and love to see that you enjoy all of the amenities that we offer! Our full kitchens, free laundry, free internet, spacious suites, and much more are just few of the awesome unique amenities that we offer to every guest. Please let me know if there is anything that I could do during your next stay to make your trip even enjoyable!

Thank you for your business, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Courtney Patton
Director of Sales
501-257-0206

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Another great night at Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock, AR. The friendly staff welcomed my family and was very helpful finding the gym, laundry room, and the snack room. The interior was modern and clean similar to the facility in Knoxville, TN. We made good use of the on-site gym and laundry and the location has retail stores and restaurants nearby. It is conveniently located of I-40 West for the road traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hello Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! We appreciate your business, and the fact that you choose our hotel during your drip to Central Arkansas. We are happy to see that you enjoyed the gym, laundry, and the hotel's close distance to retail stores as well as many restaurants. Please let me know if there is anything that we could do to help make your next stay even more enjoyable! See you soon!

General Manager/Owner

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nice property...approximately a year old...next to a WalMart...plenty of eateries close buy...large suite...very friendly staff.

Don't usually review overnighters unless something stands out. In this case it was the price. Almost $100 for an extended stay motel? And, if that's not bad enough how about $75 for a pet! I understand all Candlewoods are pet friendly which is a nice feature nationwide but the charge for 1 pet is ridiculous.

I guess they have to come up with the $$$ to pay for this year old facility somehow.

So, bring your pets and bring your bucks.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Hello KJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our brand new hotel and the amenities that we offer being so close to our local Wal-Mart and restaurants. I apologize for the pet fee situation, it is in our corporate IHG policy to charge $75 for a 1-6 night stay, and $150 for 7 plus night stay at our hotel. We charge this pet fee because we completely deep clean the suites after a pet has stayed in the room. I would be more than happy to work with you in regards to the pet fee the next time that you are in town.

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Courtney Patton
Director of Sales
Courtney@candlewoodsuitesnlr.com

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I accidentally went to the Candlewood in West Little Rock, because I'd heard good things about this property. Huge mistake! There's no comparison.
Small but good workout room, indoor pool, great outdoor patio with free grills, appliances and DVDs you can borrow downstairs, kitchenettes with everything but an oven, a business center, pet-friendly, this IS the place.
I was traveling to state tournament with the high school team that I coach, and the staff was great, flexible, helpful. Really, we'll stay here every time we're in the area, now. Just pleased with the quality at every turn!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank NWA_VP
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Hello,

We are happy to see that you had such a great experience at our hotel during your recent playoff trip to NLR! We look forward to having you and your team back at our hotel in the future! We are proud of our unique amenities that we offer to every guest, and that everything is BRAND NEW unlike any other hotel in Central Arkansas. Please let me know if there is anything that we could do for you in the future to help make your next stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you, and have a great day!

Owner/General Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My mother and I stayed at this hotel last Friday night for a concert in North Little Rock @ Verizon Arena. It's very easy to access and the minute we walked in, we felt like family. The 2 young ladies & young man at the front desk immediately welcomed us and acted like they were so excited to see us. We arrived about 2 hrs. before check-in and we had no problem getting our room early. We had been driving for 8 hrs. and were exhausted. We needed to pickup some warm things as we didn't expect cold weather and they were very helpful at recommending places for us to shop. There is a Walmart just across the street and a nice mall within a mile from the hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby. The room was IMMACULATE and had every amenity we needed. Beds were VERY comfy and loved the pillows. Lots of room in our suite so we weren't on top of each other. This will be our hotel from now on when we're in the Little Rock area. Perfect if you're attending a concert as it's only a 5-10 minute drive to downtown where the arena is located. Very nice covered outdoor area with several big Jenn Air grills for guests to use. Lots of items you can check out for entertainment such as board games, cards, blenders for drinks, etc. Also a sundries store with breakfast items, frozen dinners, drinks, FREE COFFEE, etc. Very nice indoor pool. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in and I've stayed in lots of Hiltons, Doubletree, Marriott's, etc. I rate the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock with 5 stars! Great hotel, very clean, excellent service and very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Hello,

We are so glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride in all of our amenties provided to our guest. We are very thankful for your review. One of our biggest hits is our outdoor Gazebo area. It's great to kick back and relax and grill out! We look forward to seeing you in the future and hope you had an amazing time at the Fleetwood Mac Concert!

Thanks,