“Customer Service is phenomenal!!!”

Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

On Halloween they passed out candy bags to each room. That was going above and beyond. They also printed out local maps of hiking trails for me when, through conversation, they discovered that I enjoy hiking

• Stayed: October 2013
Kal M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your recent feedback of our hotel! We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay in Central Arkansas, as well as the Halloween candy bags! We hope to see you again soon, and let us know when you come our way so we can print out another hiking map for you!

Thank you!

Courtney Patton

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Extremely Clean!!! No exaggeration! The hotel staff and owner (who is actually visible in the hotel!) have been amazing! Whether you are in town for business, family vacation, kids sports, or like us... an oil pipeline burst and pours through the neighborhood And we were forced to evacuate 6 months ago but after 4 hotels in one week Looking for somewhere "clean" and new that I would feel safe allowing our 6 year old and then 8 month old crawl around. We finally found one! Courtney in sales made everything so easy and got us all set up. Jennifer and Robin have taken great care of us as well; Kal has a great staff! It is obvious the pride they have in their hotel!! Check it out see what you think.

• Stayed: October 2013
Kal M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your recent feedback on our brand new hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our top priority at the hotel is making sure that each customer is always happy and feels right at home in our suites. We are happy to see that you and your family were able to find peace during the crazy oil situation, and that our staff has taken great care of you we will defintely make sure that the information gets passed along to them! Thank you, and have a great day!

Courtney

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Our stay was great!! Most importantly, they were pet friendly! Our room was clean and comfortable. We travel a lot and this hotel did not disappoint. The staff was kind and considerate. I was visiting a knee surgeon for a consult, and I needed a place to stay where our only concern was the doctor's visit. This place truly met our needs! Thank you to the great staff also. We loved the outdoor patio and the grill. The only negative was the loud trucking company behind the parking lot that our window faced, but this would not keep us from booking here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room that does not face the trucking company.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank oggiedoggie2013
Kal M, Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your recent stay! We are happy to see that you enjoyed some of our unique amenities, and hope to see you again in the future! We appologize for the noise that you may have had, we promise to do our best to help keep that from happening during your next visit. Thank you for the feedback, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

My stay was fantastic. The property is very clean and the staff was awesome. Robin was my shining star. She was very knowledgable and eager to help with any questions or concerns. I must say, I was a little concerned about the possibility of noise with the Postal Hub behind this property when I first arrived. This proved not to be a problem. Not once was I awakened by any noise. I had great and peaceful sleep every night for 15 straight nights. Should I return to the area for work, I will definitely stay at this property again as hospitality is surely a priority here. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kal M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback about your stay and our hotel! We are glad to see that you had a superior experience and that Robin was so helpful. I will definitely pass along the great remark to her! If there is anything that I can ever do to help make your stay even more enjoyable in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Courtney Patton

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Friendly staff, clean facilities, spacious rooms. Nice work area for travelling business people - lots of space for all the electronic gadgets from the mobile office. Combing the laundry room and the gym access is a great idea...now there is NO excuse not to get the heart pumping while doing the most mundane chore....nicely done!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris W
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our concept of putting the laundry facility and fitness center close by to be able to work out while washing your clothes! That is one of our best amenities is having the FREE laundry facility onsite for all guests. We hope to see you back at the hotel in the future, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you to help make your stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you are looking for one night or several months, look no further than the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock. This is a new establishment with lots of ammenities, the hotel has thought of everything! A pool, Jaccuzzi, Gym, clean comfortable rooms with a studio apartment feel. They boost an outdoor patio with granite countertops, built in grills for BBQ, flat screen TV and surround sound. The simple life pleasures could only be outdone by the friendly, knowledgable staff who are always quick with a smile, eager to help with hospitality you can only feel in the south! I own a house in North Carolina but I felt like I was home at the Candlewood. Thank you for everything Courtney, Jill and Jennifer. You made my extended stay (3 mo) memorable and if I ever get back to Little Rock you can be sure I will be back to stay with you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your extended stay in North Little Rock, AR! We are happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel, the staff, and the amenities that we offer to each guest. Our gazebo is one of our popular amenities, along with the full kitchens in every room! I will definitely pass the comments along to our amazing staff members, since we always love to hear feedback from our guests! Please let me know if travel brings you back down our way, we would love to see you at the hotel again!

Thank you! Have a great day, and stay safe!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Halfway through a 5-month stay in the Candlewood Suites, and I couldn't be more pleased with a hotel! Courtney went out of her way to provide our group rooms within our budget allowance, and Jill leads a professional staff that keeps the rooms clean and the coffee hot! I'd recommend this place to any/all of our colleagues in the future!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel! We are so happy to see that you have settled in and made our hotel your home for the next few months. I will definitely pass along to Courtney and Jill about the great service that they have provided to you during your stay, it is always great to hear! Thank you for your business, and I am always here if you ever need anything! Don't hesitate to let me know!