“I Would Eat Here Again But Wasn't Impressed”

White Pig Inn Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 January 2009

The atmosphere was typical for a BBQ joint. The building was fairly quiet, dimly lit and smelled like wood smoke. When we sat down we were approached promptly by our waitress. After she delivered the food she never returned to the table. My friend had to go ask for a refill and since I refuse to seek out workers in attempt to order or to reward bad service by spending more money, I decided against the desert that I was really in the mood for. The ribs and the sauce are the standards by which I judge a barbecue place. The ribs had a good flavor, but were tough and the sauce was nonexistent except for the dab that came on my ribs.

1  Thank Dentboy