“Most expensive ham on Earth!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Paid $7.50 for a brown sugar honey and the slice (only think on my plate) was about 1/8" thin!!!!!!
Service was great until we got our food, then they completely forgot about us until it was time to pay.
Disappointing!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My family suffers from several allergies to include gluten, dairy, beef and pork. This Cracker Barrel offers a variety that my family can eat, taking special care to make sure there is no cross-contamination. The restaurant is clean and the staff attentive. This is our go-to place for family get togethers!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Obviously this is not health food, but it's comfort food, a guilty pleasure when I travel. I had a ribeye steak, turnip greens, cheese grits and a sweet potato. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We always enjoy stopping to eat at Cracker Barrel they are always consistant with their food and their service, plus they are usually always clean, which is always a plus. Our food was amazing and the staff was friendly and approachable.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I don't know what draws me to this place the food or the shopping... I love the pecan pancakes with the peaches. Service is always great and we always enjoy our visit.