“Typical Chili's”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Clinton, Arkansas
“Typical Chili's”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This Chili's does nothing to set it apart from other Chili's locations, or even other typical chains in the area. Food is pretty fair, service usually pretty good, and they put out regular coupon specials if you sign up for their email "club".

I have heard from some friends of some pretty negative experience in the last year or so (at this location), but I've not experienced any of their problems.

Visited February 2013

“No spice, too dry, really just disappointing.”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

The chicken fajitas (my all time fav) are no longer spiced or cooked the same. It's a shame too because now there is no spice cooked into the dry dry bleach white slab of what I was told was chicken. It seems they need a visit from Gordon Ramsey.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“Great Service; Sensitive to Needs of Little Ones”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Recently, we have discovered that the little ones in our family love the atmpsphere and food at Chili's so it has become an option for us when we want to go out to eat.

The reason I have given this experience foru rather than five stars is the welcome. I am particular on welcomes to businesses and on this evening, it was lacking. The young girl who was stationed at hostess made us wait until she asked how many in our party and she did this to the next group as well. She did not aoplogize for making us wait and seemed indifferent. Later on I saw her chatting with some of the staff of similar age off to the side while the waiting area was packed. In my opinion, she should have remained at her post and answered any concerns among the guests or helped in another way.

While we waited, we sat near the dining area and I was shocked at how many opne booths there were. The place was fairly empty. I concluded that they were understaffed that night and as I considered this two helpers entered and clocked in. It took a bit longer than I would expect for them to all finally start working, but I am not on staff and do not know the reasons for the mishaps of the evening.

This all being said, once we got our table, we put in our order for a pizza for the kids based on the details our waiter gave us. He was absolutley correct. The pizza was thr right size for the two to have enough to eat. The slices were perfect for them to eat as is rather than the usual cutting them up. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Our waiter put in the pizza and it brought out quickly. This has been a hugely important factor in our approval of a restaurant experience.

Our service was excellent. The waiter came around the perfect amount of times. The food was also excellent. The welcome was not the greatest, but our waiter's skills and wisdom on how to make a family with little ones happy got him a bigger tip than usual.

• Visited December 2012
La Porte, Texas
“I realy didnt get a chance to eat it took to long to get waited on”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

First time to try Chilli's in a long time . the hostess sat me at the bar area said they'll be with me shortly, turned into never. so i asked her to get me somebody to take my order after all there was wait staff talkin among them self well they still didnt show up , well you snooze you loose. I got up went to Jason deli had a great meal

Visited November 2012
Trophy Club, Texas
“A quick dinner”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

A good meal at Chili's, as always. Easy in, easy out location near the hotel where we were staying. Nott oo far from our highway to home.

Visited August 2012