“Very well done, helpful staff, and quiet rooms.”
Review of Galloway Inn

Galloway Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Little Rock
Galloway Inn
“Very well done, helpful staff, and quiet rooms.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were Arkansas for a nephew/grandson's wedding the second week of April, 2014. Much thanks to Amanda, Camille, and Ms. Rose for all your help with my parents every need (to include making a positive experience of a mess created by a prior hotel). Breakfast was as good as hotels/motels get, rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and the prices very reasonable when we compared them to the others in the area. We never needed to use the shuttles but it was nice to know they were there. The restaurant across the road was busy but good and staff gave good directions to many other places to eat in the area that met out needs well. Thank you all for a great experience and if we make it out from Michigan and Washington State we will go to you first. Mike

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Enfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Real nice, parking for ANY VEHICLE.!! Breakfast left a little to be desired
But you can walk across the street and get anything you want to eat.
Easy on and off the highway, plenty of places to get fuel / gas, and back on the road, clean, quiet rooms.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank opmmotorsports
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Located in an industrial area between 2 truck stops which is its only selling point. The rooms were cramped and smelled strongly of cleaning products...unpleasantly strong. The TV only got a few channels. The pillows were small, flat and useless. However, the most offensive part was the price of the room. I have to believe that because they are the only motel in the area and one of 2 that offer shuttle service the management takes advantage of a "captive audience". There is absolutely nothing about the place that justifies $70 plus dollars for a single.

Room Tip: Choose a room anywhere but here
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Tymaus
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Good location , employees were nice and friendly as were the shuttlers. Very over priced with two dog's. Cost $102. Shower pressure was just barely adequate. Bed was very comfortable. Serta perfect sleeper. Breakfast was a joke and finally TV had very limited channels. Not even the weather channel was on the list.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank yaacovlev7
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Gwen at the front desk is outstanding! I landed at the airport and she was the first person I talked to. She set me up with a shuttle, and the driver Rose she was so sweet and friendly. I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with a warm smile. Gwen positive attitude and cheerfulness was refreshing after a entire day of traveling. I stay in room 101 the room was nice and clean.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Gwen greeted me with a warm smile, made me feel very welcome as I enter the front lobby. I stay in room 203 the bed was comfortable, the room was nice and clean. I stay a second night and Nancy was nice also. I recommend this hotel the staff is very friendly and helpful, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Charles S
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

At this hotel now as I'm writing this review. Have stayed here before also. Next door to Pilot truck stop and a truck wash, but zero noise heard from room 303. Guest laundry had one each of washer and dryer for $1.50 each on 2nd floor. Rooms on both stays were clean with plenty of towels provided. Will stay here again if needed.

• Stayed August 2013
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
#17 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Lonoke
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Galloway Inn? Share your experiences!