“let down”

Dining options: Takeout
jonesboro, arkansas
“let down”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I have had some good meals at this location in years past. Today was different and a major let down. I visited with family before an afternoon show in Little Rock. So we were one of the first patrons at 11 am. Placed my order for pizza, wife ordered eggplant parmesan.
The waitress came back in about 10 minutes and said: Sorry we have no pizza or eggplant today. What? Just unbelievable. Pretty disappointing.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank pvel

Searcy, Arkansas
“Huge portions, small menu”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This chain has scaled back their menu offerings to one over-sized page. While some personal favorites are now missing, I could still find enough carb offerings to induce a coma. Individual pizzas and entrees range from $11-17, but offer portions large enough to share. Entrees come with soup or salad and bread served with dried garlic loaded oil. The food is well-seasoned and plentiful but not spectacular enough to make this a must-visit restaurant.
The staff on our visit were excellent. The host seated us according to our preferences and made us feel welcome guests instead of just another table to get out of the way. Our server, Lindsey, was very professional and warm without being overly friendly. She stayed on top of everything even though she seemed to be working an endless number of tables. More servers need to be trained in this manner.
This restaurant will stay on our list of possible dining spots when in the area.

• Visited November 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Poor waitress”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We had a group of 25 on a Sunday morning ahead of a soccer game. The restaurant only put one waitress on our tables. One hour and twenty minutes of sitting there we still didn't even have our salads and soup. I went and spoke with the manager. We then found out our entrees had not even been entered yet. The waitress was incompetent but the manager should have put at least another waiter/waitress with our group from the start. The manager did put multiple people on our tables and didn't charge for anything. Extremely nice of him. I have eaten here before and never had problems. Be wary of taking a large group here. Two hours + to get out of this place.

• Visited September 2012
“Cool place for lunch”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I've eaten here about 3 times over the years when working in the area, my wife loves this place and took me there first. Love the pasta and the service was great, will go again.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Just not that good and over priced”
Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

I go there about every year andmI am reminded why I don't go more. The food is just not that good for the price.

The bread and olive oil is the best part. Past that it is just pasta with weak sauces.