“WONDERFUL FOOD/ EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Carino's Italian-North Little Rock
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We went to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary and the service we received was second to none and the food was the best ever. We had a delicious salad and hot bread while we waited for our meal and the waitress kept our glasses filled with iced tea. She was so good to us. When our food arrived it was piping hot and the bow-tie pasta with chicken was par-excellence! We really enjoyed our meal and had more than enough and took some home to enjoy again. She made sure we had more bread to enjoy with our meal We will definitely be going back again. We went on a Saturday and the service was the best we have ever received. We highly recommend this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Place was PACKED at 6pm on a Saturday night (imagine that)....lol. However, the staff is over-worked and it comes across to the customers. I sat at the bar and the bartender (while polite) was a over-worked 1-man show (and he would toss out anyone that came behind the bar to assist him)....but, he does need another set of hands (he was doing the bar, take-out orders and drink orders for the tables, and washing his own glasses, etc etc). So, took a while to get a menu and order placed, order was put in wrong, delivered wrong - twice - but finally got to me correctly. Food was OK (not bad, not great), and price was reasonable. Managment has to realize that on busy nights, need to have sufficent staffing to accomodate your huge crowds.....overworked staff is not the answer.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We visited the North Little Rock location for the second time with friends who did the choosing. Service was great both times. Food the first time was a pizza which was pretty good. Salad leaves a lot to be desired. Bread is wonderful. Second time I orders Alfredo bow ties with grilled chicken. It came without the chicken but I told her to forget the chicken as I didn't want to wait for another order but to make sure I wasn't charged the extra $2. I love Alfredo so figured it would be fine "alone". That was the most tasteless Alfredo I have ever had! It was definitely watered down. Runny and just totally blah. Olive Garden has them beat on Alfredo sauce! Again the service was pretty good but mine and the hubby's dinners were just not that good.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were staying the night in Little Rock and just passing through and wanted a quite sit down meal after traveling all day. We went early on a Sunday evening to beat the crowd and we were lucky since the restaurant filled quickly. This is a rather informal italian restaurant. Ordered the Chicken Primavera and it was good but not spectacular. The service was good but not outstanding. The freshly baked bread served before the meal was excellent as was the Caesar salad. One of the best I have eaten. Prices are reasonable and will run slightly under $15 per meal. The ice tea was weak.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Shared a lunch with my wife at Carino's recently. Enjoyed the usual attentive service, great hot bread and dipping oil and a couple of hearty entrees from the lunch menu. Food was plentiful and served in a timely manner. Only thing contributing to a better experience would be some nap time. Would love to do this again when I don't have to return to work.