“Great lunch experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Paducah, Kentucky
“Great lunch experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

First time we had ever been to a Newks but it was very close to our motel so we decided to give it a try for lunch. We were immediately impressed upon entering the front door.

Lunch selection was varied. My wife and I each ordered a different selection and we were both very pleased.

Was not familiar with this brand and the manager was most accommodating with information regarding the regional chain.

Wish there was one of these in out home town!

Visited July 2014

Little Rock, AR
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband chose this place which normally results in a disappointment for me .... However, Newks exceeded my expectations! It's similar to a McAllisters (same creators). You place your order, receive a number to put on your table and a waiter brings your order to your table. They have a nice assortment of salads, soups and sandwiches. I got the Cobb Salad and my husband got the Italian Sub and a cup of Corn/Crab soup. All were excellent. My husband especially loved his sandwich. Our bill was around $20 which was an additional nice bonus. Nice artwork. We will be back.

• Visited June 2014