“Great place to eat!”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At American Pie Pizza, we only use fresh ingredients to make our famous Thin Crust Pizzas. We also have fresh Salads, Pasta, Wings, Appetizers and Desserts. There is something sure to please every member of the family at American Pie Pizza. Speaking of families, we our family owned and operated and cater to any family, small or large. We serve Ice Cold beer, including some top notch craft beers We also have some really good wine selections available. Come in, check us out. We're sure you will leave happy and full.
Reviewed 12 May 2012

The food is always great, the service is excellent and the price is a great value. Convenient location, nice quiet place to visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

The food is excellent and different than the big chains!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We have American Pie Pizza as one of our Sunday lunching places. Every other week we enjoy a satisfying meal with excellent service and friendly servers, Ashly, Amber and Melissa . One trip to American Pie will bring anyone back again. I just introduced my brother and sister-in-law this week and they said it was the best. (They always go to US Pizza)

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I love the salads at American Pie and the whole hog pizza is the bomb.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

American Pie has it all. Nice lunch with personal pizzas and fresh-made salads all the way to "event" evenings like Trivia Night - pizza and beer.
The servers are always friendly and like "Cheers".....everyone knows your name (or they'll learn it quick). The owners are always around checking to see that everything is good.
The pizza is always good with lots of different varieties - they even make mine a little crispy!
There's actually nothing I don't like here. I take my family, my friends and my clients to American Pie - often.