“Great place to stay near Little Rock”

Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was great - they even had little sausage biscuits. The hotel seems very new and nicely done. Great access to the highway. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. The only downfall I noticed was that the pillows are very firm, but this may be a plus for a lot of people. I just happen to like softer pillows.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Purple15,

It is a pleasure to meet people who enjoy great customer service. Meeting great people and providing service with a smile is the best part of our job. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such great compliments. You have many choices of hotels as you travel. My staff and I love having the chance to make your stay the very best home away from home that we can. As a manager, it is a great reward to hear such positive feedback. I hope that you will have a chance to stay in North Little Rock, AR again.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Inn & Suites was a very beautiful Hotel. I actually spoke with the owners at the hotel during our 3 day stay and they were so nice. Come to find out that it was the wife who had decorated the hotel. The hotel is decorated so classy. When you walk down the halls of the hotel you feel like you are staying at a very expensive hotel. The pool out side was very nice for our 9 year old twins. I don't know when I have stayed at a cleaner hotel ever. Even the more expensive hotels are not this clean. Since ATA Worlds are held in Little Rock every year we will only be staying at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Inn & Suites. Thank you for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Christine P ,

I am happy to hear that our location was perfect for your stay in North Little Rock, AR. I will relay your comments about our cleanliness to my housekeeping staff, they take great pride in making your room comfortable. Thank you very much for your business, we look forward to seeing you next year for the ATA Convention.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Overall, a great place to stay, plenty of dining choices nearby and easy access to the highway. It would have been an ideal stay had the equipment in the fitness (specifically the treadmill) was inoperable. Get the equipment repaired so I can really enjoy my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear Cusingeorge,

Thank you for choosing, Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, I really appreciate your loyal business, as a guest I would to, be very frustrated if some of the guest amenities weren't available, how ever I would like to assure you parts have been ordered and hope to have it fixed soon, I do apologize for any inconvenience. I look forward to your next visit to Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel was having it's interior painted when we stayed there, so it looked nice and fresh. Our King room was clean and very large. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was typical for this type of establishment. Our only complaint was that the shower/bathtub did not drain properly. After running the shower for just a few seconds, we were standing in water inches deep. This might have been an issue for our room only, but we could not tell.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Mtrodgers99,

Here at the Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites we love for every guest to be satisfied! I appreciate your feedback from your recent stay with us. We strive to show our southern hospitality to each and every guest that walks in/out our doors! I'm glad you departed a Happy Guest!! Anytime you need lodging, come stay with us again!!

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

We love BW Plus and this location is another reason why! Large rooms, comfy beds, great service, and yummy breakfast! This hotel was super quiet! Thanks North Little Rock BW for another top notch experience!

• Stayed: June 2013
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Liz Tridelta,

Thank you for taking the time to reply on Tripadvisor.com, It was a pleasure having you stay with us, I’m glad you had a comfortable stay and we were able to help you during your stay. At Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, we try our best to exceed in our guest satisfaction so its gratifying when our guests write a few words on our services. Once again I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Sherwood/North Little Rock.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 17 June 2013

A bus load of us from Kansas City arrived in Little Rock for the Blues Festival in April. This was the hotel we stayed at for one night. Friendly staff and acceptably clean and tidy. Breakfast was typical Best Western buffet with meat, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, eggs, juice, coffee, milk, etc. Filling. Waffles you make yourself. This was a nice Bestern Western. They did have a bar, but we had a hospitality room after the festival consisting of a suite that we we socialized to the wee hours in the morning. There4 was a Waffle House, donut shop, and gas/convenience store across the street. It is a no smoking hotel but they provided benches and ash trays outside for smoker.

Overall, a nice quiet stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Christal,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this wonderful review about your recent stay with us here at Best Western Plus Sherwood/North Little Rock. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to experience our awesome staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I chose this based entirely on tripadvisor ratings and reviews. We were not disappointed, but we were not "wowed", either. It was a perfectly good stay for two nights. I really have no serious complaints.

The room was spacious, very clean, and had a fridge, micro, coffee pot, and TV. TV reception was not so great, but was more than adequate to watch news and cable movies. As other reviewers noted, the AC unit was a slight bit noisy, but I like a bit of white noise--it helps me sleep. Bathroom was very clean and well stocked.

Staff were very friendly whenever we encountered them. The room rate was very competitive and I felt it was a good deal compared with similar lodging. Check in and check out were a breeze.

Breakfast was....okay. It is a hot and cold breakfast, per the usual in these hotels. The food was fresh and hot, but it was not at all noteworthy. Not as many selections as similar places offer. It was definitely satisfactory, and will fill you up plenty, but you won't be talking about how good it was later. Both days the selection was--reconstituted scrambled eggs, mini-sausage muffins, biscuits, a very bland gravy, make-your-own waffles, the usual breads, cereal, yoghurt, fruit, and coffee and juices. I want to note again, the food was always very fresh.

All-in-all, a very good value. Clean, well-priced, and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
bwsherwood, General Manager at Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Mr. Qbeing,

Thank you for staying with us while visiting North Little Rock as well as taking the time to review your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us make the necessary improvements for you as well as other future guests. I hope you had a good night's rest, and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to North Little Rock!

Yours Sincerely,