“You have other options....”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Stayed here for two nights. The whole hotel needs updating including the attitudes of the employees that we encountered. When we arrived, the front desk staff finished her cigarette before coming back inside and checked us in. The staff that took care of the breakfast area was rude and not too happy that there were many people and the place was busy. Seems to me that she wants us to get out of that area. Breakfast selection was so-so. The room needs updating. Carpet was stained, bed skirt stained and the vent/exhaust fan in the bathroom was full of dust. The ice bucket is another story. The cover for the bucket is soooo filthy, you did not even want to touch it. And to top it all off, the toilet seat "rocks"/unsteady when you use it. So, overall, the whole hotel needs updating, the staff including the housekeeping and the facilities.

You have other options in the area, so it is up to you to decide but we will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tworns
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (501)801-1901.

Kishan Patel

Reviewed 7 April 2011

First i have stayed at this hotel once before no problems ,on this stay after having driven non stop from Virginia beach,Va all i wanted was a good nights sleep ,i said this to the young lady that checked me in. all went well untill about 12:30 am when the bamming started ,i thought maybe some guest checked in with kids an the noise would stop,it never did ,so at 2:50 am i packed up got ready to check out ,thats when i realized what was going on .crews was working in the room next door, maybe remodeling .when i recieved an e-mail asking about my stay i mentioned the noise their response was you should have asked for another room , my planned departure was 4:am so to get up ,ask for another room at 1:30 make the move to that new room and get back to sleep . Good thing there was two drivers for the last leg of the trip to San Diego. MY opinion as the hotel was fairly empty anyway we should never have been put on that floor.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wjammer
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

I am so sorry that you had some problem while you were staying with us. I know that it is the small details that can make or break an experience. I have shared some of these problems with my Staff and we will work to find ways to make sure that these minor annoyances so not to get in the way of future guests. Thank you for taking the time to share these comments with me.

Kishan Patel
GM
Comfort Inn and Suites
501.801.1905

Reviewed 26 March 2011

Traveling through Little Rock on our way back to Illinois. Traveling with 2 kids, that enjoy swimming, finding a hotel with a pool was a big consideration for us. Also, we wanted to have options for dinner close to the hotel. This hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, both average and clean.
This hotel is nice for a 2 star hotel. Rooms are clean and front desk staff very friendly. Didn't see any other staff around except the front desk clerk. Nice breakfast in the morning,to include waffles, eggs and biscuit and gravy, donuts, and cold cereals.
There are also plenty of restaurant choices near this hotel.
I do think $100 was a little much for this 2 star hotel. It wasn't a bad stay...I will recommend this hotel just based on it's a 2 star hotel. We needed a quick over night rest, which this served that purpose.
I will say it was very hard to find a nicer hotel near restaurants that had indoor pools and hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Nelsonjlp1
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Comfort Inn & Suites - McCain Park

Reviewed 12 April 2010

Stayed one night on business and found hotel to be every bit as nice as previous reviews say. Clean, new, and well-maintained, which might be why price point is a bit higher than some other hotels in same area. A good block away from that Hwy 67-167 freeway, so quiet at night. Nice, safe, suburban location, looks like a very nice upscale neighborhood immediately behind it. Less than 10 mins. to downtown Little Rock at non-rush hour, and good selection of restaurants and McCain Mall nearby. Only negative? Good luck finding it. Road routing makes you exit the US 167 freeway, go about a mile north on service rd (AKA Landers Rd) then loop back around a half-mile on south service rd (AKA Warden Rd.) I used Google Map and found it first time out, but my colleague using GPS overshot it by a couple of exits.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank geno722

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel except that it was difficult to find, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 March 2010

Came here with a cheerleading group for one night stay. Finding the hotel from the highway was a task, once you got off the side roads had to search for it. Hotel is clean with average size rooms, rooms come with micro and refigerator and free Wi-Fi. Pool is nice and fitness room is nice. Location is about 3 miles to downtown and 1/2 mile to the mall. all in all enjoyed my stay here at Comfort Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank JMOOREEllsinore
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

Reviewed 18 July 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The kids loved the pool, and the room was large and clean.....granite countertops and beautifully decorated! With two queen beds and a sofa bed, my husband, myself and our four kids had plenty of room. We have had better breakfasts. The breakfast area would have benefitted from more attention that morning as food was running out. But, it was free!! We got a great price and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

hank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 1 June 2009

I do not usually stay at Comfort Inn but I was pleasantly surprised! Though it is hard to find it is worth the effort. The hotel is new and clean. The rooms are nice and big and the front desk lady was very friendly. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business