“Business trip”

Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Nashville, Tennessee
“Business trip”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

First time stay, very clean and well kept lobby area, highly recommend , lots of restaurants in the area, great choice for my stay.. Clean rooms and quiet... Will stay there on my next trip in area

Room Tip: Nice hotel Great service...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 January 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
TX
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We picked this hotel very last minute on our drive back from TN. I am usually very good about checking ratings and reviews before I book but since this was very last minute I did not have the chance to do that with this hotel so I was concerned. Once we arrived I was so pleased with our choice. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. The beds were comfortable as well. If I had any complaint it would be that they need a little firmer pillows but that is just personal choice.

The hotel had a very nice indoor pool and hot tub that we did not get the chance to try out but looked nice. The breakfast the next morning was also wonderful! Not just bagels and cereal but also eggs, biscuits, gravy and sausage! All really yummy!

Great location....The hotel is very close to lots of eating places, mall and movies! One of the best hotels I have stayed in!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 10 February 2012

Hotel Management
Comfort Inn & Suites - McCain Park
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I will definitely return to this hotel. The lobby was very clean and inviting, and the desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Hotel was within walking distance of several restaurants and convenient to a shopping center. The room was very clean, comfortable and relaxing. Breakfast selection included biscuits and gravy..a real treat.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Hotel Management
Comfort Inn & Suites - McCain Park
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stay here several times a year on business. Great property for the rate. The staff is hospitable. This is a newer property and rooms are nice, breakfast the standard offering with waffles and fresh fruit. Close by are many choices of restaurants. Highway access easy. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed the waffles!
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2011

The hotel is clean and the staff courteaous, however typical of Patel Motels, the printers did't work and the jacuzzi was down too. I complained to Kish Patel the GM and in typical Patel uncaring fashion, all I got was a bunch of excuses. Are there any American owned hotels anymore? Oh if need to do laundry bring you're own change since there isn't a change machine in the whole place. The internet is very slow.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank gomfrddy1
kishan1982, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 19 July 2011
Apparently this guest has some personal issues towards "Patel's". I explained to the guest that we were having repairs done to the hot tub and that printers and computers were working properly during the day. Since the problem was not going to fixed right away, this guest was offered a full refund upon checkout the next day. Instead, the guest decided to extend his stay for 3 more nights? To stay at a hotel that one does not like is very interesting. It is definitely not right to be negative towards all "patel hotels".
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Stayed here for two nights. The whole hotel needs updating including the attitudes of the employees that we encountered. When we arrived, the front desk staff finished her cigarette before coming back inside and checked us in. The staff that took care of the breakfast area was rude and not too happy that there were many people and the place was busy. Seems to me that she wants us to get out of that area. Breakfast selection was so-so. The room needs updating. Carpet was stained, bed skirt stained and the vent/exhaust fan in the bathroom was full of dust. The ice bucket is another story. The cover for the bucket is soooo filthy, you did not even want to touch it. And to top it all off, the toilet seat "rocks"/unsteady when you use it. So, overall, the whole hotel needs updating, the staff including the housekeeping and the facilities.

You have other options in the area, so it is up to you to decide but we will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tworns
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 10 March 2013

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (501)801-1901.

Kishan Patel
San Diego, California
Reviewed 7 April 2011

First i have stayed at this hotel once before no problems ,on this stay after having driven non stop from Virginia beach,Va all i wanted was a good nights sleep ,i said this to the young lady that checked me in. all went well untill about 12:30 am when the bamming started ,i thought maybe some guest checked in with kids an the noise would stop,it never did ,so at 2:50 am i packed up got ready to check out ,thats when i realized what was going on .crews was working in the room next door, maybe remodeling .when i recieved an e-mail asking about my stay i mentioned the noise their response was you should have asked for another room , my planned departure was 4:am so to get up ,ask for another room at 1:30 make the move to that new room and get back to sleep . Good thing there was two drivers for the last leg of the trip to San Diego. MY opinion as the hotel was fairly empty anyway we should never have been put on that floor.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank wjammer
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 16 September 2014
I am so sorry that you had some problem while you were staying with us. I know that it is the small details that can make or break an experience. I have shared some of these problems with my Staff and we will work to find ways to make sure that these minor annoyances so not to get in the way of future guests. Thank you for taking the time to share these comments with me.

Kishan Patel