“Great place to rest” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Blytheville, Arkansas
“Great place to rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

this is a nice place to stay.The room are nice and the suite are nice too.My sister had one.the pool is inside.The breakfast was great .My stepmom said wonderful.So we r planning a weekend get away soon. A must return.Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Very clean and no bugs.The a/c unit was not noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words and I will pass this along to the staff. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

GM
501.801.1905

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Racine, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our room was large and had semi comfortable beds. We only stayed one night while passing through town. We arrived at about 9 pm and the check in counter was very busy. Very strong odor of chlorine in the lobby and lots of noise coming from the pool area. We were very tired from driving all day and just wanted to get some sleep. Unfortunately there was lots of familes with teenagers literately running all over the halls, lobby and parking lots. Seemed like utter chaos. I had asked for a roll away bed and it was placed in our room before arrival(good thinking) however there was no bedding. (If one asks for a roll away don't you thing they plan to use it?) When I called for some begging I was told I would have to come down and get it myself.Breakfast was good and had a great variety of items. Finally when checking out I had to wait several minutes because the front desk clerk was also the breakfast attendant and was busy in the breakfast room. One final observation to be cautious of, while waiting I noticed that all the customers receipts that were checking out that morning were arranged on the front lower portion of the check in counter visible to all and for anybody to grab(especially at an unattended counter). I have to question this hotels commitment to privacy and security.Even though the room was fine and the breakfast was fine I will most likely find somewhere else to stay next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences during your stay at the hotel. Due to a large wedding party, there were many people around the hotel. We definitely try to control as many guests as we can, but it does get difficult at times. I will speak to housekeeping about not leaving the extra bedding in the room and the front desk for the having the check out folios on the counter. We do thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay.
Dwight, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Hotel is difficult to find, it's tucked away, and you really have to know where your going to turn so people behind you don't crash into you. I stayed there 5 nights and wouldn't you know it the day I was leaving the hot water went out. No hot water at 7AM, 8AM or 9AM. I took the pillows (they give you 6 of them) off of my bed and put them in the closet (I have my own pillow) Everyday housekeeping would drag the pillows out of the closet. Forget about using your towel more than one day (even though they have signs that say they are environmental friendly - they replace ALL the towels everyday. I even put the sign over the one I had hanging on the back of the bathroom door - It was clean, I used it to dry myself off after my shower, I was clean so the towel was still clean. It was gone and the (environmental friendly) sign was on the counter proud as could be. I am a Choice Privilege member and this was to many little nuisances to ignore.

Room Tip: Not 307 or 309, motor on roof is right above these rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TADSSguy
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
I would like to apologize for the hot water issues that morning. It was an unforeseen incident and was fixed by afternoon. I will speak to housekeeping about the towels and pillows. We appreciate the feedback and still hope to see you again in the future. Thank you!

Hotel Management
Comfort Inn & Suites
Camden, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I call the Comfort Inn and Suites in North Little Rock my home away from home when in Little Rock for my business trips there. All of the staff that I've encountered has just been "AWESOME". I also appreciate that it's totally smoke-free. It is and has been my choice for at least the last seven or eight years.

Room Tip: Corner suites are the largest.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your continuing business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kishan Patel, GM
Orange, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very nice, clean hotel with a super staff. Even on Thanksgiving Day, our room staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast area keeps a few item out 24/7, including cereal, yogurt, boiled eggs, and and assortment of coffee, tea, and juice. Clean pool, small but adequate weight room. It's a bit hard to find, because the GPS hasn't caught up to some road construction/updates. Absolutely would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Thank you for the kinds words from your recent stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Pottsville, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

We stay at Comfort Inn in North Little, AR, quite often, due to ministry appointments. This is
home away from home. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay pleasant. They have
the nicest front desk people we have found anywhere. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is always on time and as good as or better than you will find in any motel. They have a nice swimming pool and exercise equipment. I use internet frequently and have never had any problem with connection or speed. It is close to McCain Mall and several eating establishments.

This is a quiet place to spend you time away from home. I would recommend it without
reservation,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Property CHI
GM
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

First, the bad.
- We arrived in North Little Rock about 9:30pm. Having never been to this hotel or the area before, we searched for signs to the location, but found none. After driving around in circles for a while, we finally saw the hotel. Then we had to figure out how to get to it. The property needs to give serious attention to adding signage to help people find their way.
- My job requires internet access. Like many hotels, this property offered free wifi. Though I was able to connect to the service, it was so slow as to be unusable.

Second, the good.
- The room we had was large and well-appointed.
- The bed and bedding were comfortable.
- The curtains were thick enough and placed well enough to allow real darkness for sleeping.
- Though there were many teenagers staying at the hotel when we were there, the room was quiet.
- The free breakfast was better than many I've been too. The staff monitored it closely, keeping it fresh and well-supplied.
- The staff was friendly and professional.
- Compared to other hotels, the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank NETexasTraveller
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are working getting some signs posted. I am glad you enjoyed the room! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Kishan Patel, GM
501.801.1901
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Courtyard Little Rock North
Courtyard Little Rock North
#9 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!