“Great stay! Provided you can find it!”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Cordova, Tennessee
“Great stay! Provided you can find it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2010

Stayed one night on business and found hotel to be every bit as nice as previous reviews say. Clean, new, and well-maintained, which might be why price point is a bit higher than some other hotels in same area. A good block away from that Hwy 67-167 freeway, so quiet at night. Nice, safe, suburban location, looks like a very nice upscale neighborhood immediately behind it. Less than 10 mins. to downtown Little Rock at non-rush hour, and good selection of restaurants and McCain Mall nearby. Only negative? Good luck finding it. Road routing makes you exit the US 167 freeway, go about a mile north on service rd (AKA Landers Rd) then loop back around a half-mile on south service rd (AKA Warden Rd.) I used Google Map and found it first time out, but my colleague using GPS overshot it by a couple of exits.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank geno722
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel except that it was difficult to find, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Hotel Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2010

Came here with a cheerleading group for one night stay. Finding the hotel from the highway was a task, once you got off the side roads had to search for it. Hotel is clean with average size rooms, rooms come with micro and refigerator and free Wi-Fi. Pool is nice and fitness room is nice. Location is about 3 miles to downtown and 1/2 mile to the mall. all in all enjoyed my stay here at Comfort Inn & Suites.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank JMOOREEllsinore
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 January 2013
Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.
waco, tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The kids loved the pool, and the room was large and clean.....granite countertops and beautifully decorated! With two queen beds and a sofa bed, my husband, myself and our four kids had plenty of room. We have had better breakfasts. The breakfast area would have benefitted from more attention that morning as food was running out. But, it was free!! We got a great price and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 30 June 2013
hank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2009

I do not usually stay at Comfort Inn but I was pleasantly surprised! Though it is hard to find it is worth the effort. The hotel is new and clean. The rooms are nice and big and the front desk lady was very friendly. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2009

This hotel was clean and our room was huge and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was delicious. The only issue we had was the height of the bed. I was traveling with my 88 year old grandmother and was in a handicap accessable room and the boxsprings made the bed so high that my grandmother had a difficult time getting in and out of the bed. Even so, we would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009

Berlin, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2008

We arrived after a long driving day and the front desk clerk was very kind. We had been to many hotels on our cross country trip, but this was the first one with a chair AND an ottoman. I could put my feet up!

The shower was very relaxing - great water pressure. We were very tired so we got take-out from the Outback (practically next door) and ate in. There were many restaurants in the area.

The pool looked inviting with nice chairs and tables, but we didn't get the chance to use it.

The hotel was close to the road, but it was very quiet.

I would definitely go here again.

• Liked — Very relaxing
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk

Plano, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2008

We stayed one night in Little Rock and this was our first experience at a Comfort Inn. We were pleasantly surprised. This hotel has only been open for 17 months so everything is new and fresh. We had a king size comfortable bed, plasma TV, and there was a couch with a pull-out bed for the kids. Great deal for $83! Room also had a small refrigerator and microwave and there is a continental breakfast (including Belgian waffles) downstairs in the morning. This hotel is just north of downtown and you can walk to several restaurants--we loved Shorty Smalls.

• Liked — Convenient location.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 16 September 2014

Kishan Patel
GM
Comfort Inn and Suites
501.801.1905
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 27 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#4 of 27 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#2 of 27 in North Little Rock
Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North
Courtyard by Marriott Little Roc...
#9 of 27 in North Little Rock

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!