Days Inn N Little Rock East
US$77
US$86
US$112
CandlewoodSuites
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$147
US$120
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$131
US$120
Fairfield Inn
US$109
US$89
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

After 15 hours on different Interstates for the first leg of a road trip, I was left with little energy to outweigh pros, and cons of hotel selecting. I crossed my fingers, and walked into the Days Inn, just hoping for a room to shower, and sleep. The lady at the front desk was friendly, and witty in her own way. As a female traveller, accompanied by my teenage daughter, I didn't have to ask for a room close to the lobby, the lady at the front desk must've known I was going to ask, and took care of that.
We had room 102, with two queen beds. Yes, this motel is older, and can use updates, and a great cleaning, but for the price $55 (+ tax) it met the needs I had. My clean freak nature was calm enough, and I was satisfied with my motel on a whim pick. There is a gas station/truck stop adjacent to the motel, and we had no issues with noise. Go down to exit 156, for your pick of eating places.
Overall I was happy with this Days Inn, for a one night stop. Check out in the morning was easy too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Switched from Super 8 to Days Inn thinking it would be better. Not pleased. No wifi, small breakfast

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Overall a good experience. Stayed here 2 nights while seeing Tom Petty at the Verizon Center in April of 2012. Rooms and showers were clean with fresh sheets and towells. Not sure if this hotel was fairly new or remodeled but it seemed to have modern ammenities. Staff was friendly and rooms were reasonably priced around $60 a night with taxes. Not much of a contiental breakfast and not much of a view. We overlooked a run down truck stop. I gave it a 4 rating because I wasn't choosing the hotel for scenic views or breakfast but for cleanliness and value. I'm not saying it's a 4 star hotel, but good in comparison to other in this value class.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple