“Advertise all new rooms but very poor renovation”

Motel 6 Little Rock - North
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Bartlett, Tennessee
“Advertise all new rooms but very poor renovation”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stay at Motel 6's because they don't charge extra for my dog but after staying in this Motel 6 I have had enough of subpar accommodations. They advertise that all the rooms are new but the renovation must have been a long time ago because the vinyl floors were warped and torn, the fixture on the sink wasn't secure...I could literally twist the spout to the left and right which made it difficult to turn on and off with one hand. In the bathroom, there was no tissue roll holder. Are you kidding me? You could go to Target and pick one up for a few bucks. The towel rack had been pulled out from the wall so there were holes in the wall where this should have been. Obviously I had no where to hang a towel.

Bed was so hard, as all Motel 6's I have stayed at but this one was especially hard...I woke up some nights with my arm numb. My son did not sleep well either.

My dog didn't mind it; there were plenty of places for him to smell next door at the Girl Scouts of America parking lot.

Room was relatively clean. I wiped the floors down with a towel before entering and it was a little dirty but not filthy. I always remove the bedspread/blanket and bring my own...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Everytime I wanted to walk across the room to the bathroom area I would have to kill a large bug. When I referred this issue to the manager he told me they always had bugs and that the bug exterminator came in every month. He was not concerned and did not offer to rectify the situtation. His attitude was deal with it or leave unrefunded.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

USAwater
Reviewed 9 May 2012

1st room - bed bug feces in the stitching of the mattress (everywhere).
2nd room - mattress so old springs were sticking out.

And this is one of the so called - refreshed motel 6 facilities.

What a ripoff - new paint but old dirty mattresses - clearly the management doesn't care. Perhaps Accor doesn't care either - or they would de-list this property.

Room Tip: Always check the mattress.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank USAwater
Reviewed 15 November 2011

When we arrived and the outside wasnt that bad... but as soon as we walked into our "non smoking" room I felt unsafe and it smelled bad... the a/c didn't work so they switched our room... it wasn't any better... air still didn't work.... and my husband was asked by a man in the parking lot if we had any paper to roll his weed in... needless to say we checked out immediately... told the Hubby to check trip advisor.. if he would have this wouldn't have happend

• Stayed November 2011
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I left another hotel in the area because it was terrible, I ended up here. I was concerned because there was a security officer walking around, but it was late and needed a room since leaving the other hotel, that had nothing that worked, everything was in lobby worked, and they had a room he said didnt smell like smoke, upon arriving at the room, the key didnt work, the staff opened with master key, took a glance before going to front to get new key, he moved my room, to right next door. the room at had flat screen tv, no carpeting, flooring, and it was clean. The tv worked, internet worked, thats what I was looking for, Car was parked right outside room, I heard no one above me and they were full, and minimal from the sides, of course I didnt hear it out from of my room, but wasnt until morning and it was people starting their day. Dont get me wrong, this isnt the ritz, but it was clean, everything worked, and felt safe.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank lovetotravel8590
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 October 2011

i think most people on here have over done there complaints and some of these reviews are older than dirt the motel doesnt have carpet it hase flooring some of the people just want to complain when there is nothing to complain about yes im sure there is drugs and hookers there as there is at ANY motel get real people if you want the hilton then carry your cheap self on down there

Room Tip: stay in the front
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tony w
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Very Simple.......I used to be a Police Officer in this area and while I was there there were CRACK NEEDLES and USED CONDOMS in the parking lot. A small girl came up missing and there were more DRUGS AND PROSTITUTION than a third world country. The owner Mike from India did nothing and at times I looked out the window at 3 in the morning and the security guard could be seen with the women or hanging out with the guys drinking in the parking lot. It was a horrible experience and my advice would be to pay a little more and be safe somewhere else. Just read the other reviews. Its only a matter of time before the city shuts this place down for being a nuiscance.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Thats the best tip of your trip.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business