“Comfortable” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I travel a lot and this is by far the best hotel for what you get. Don't let the hotel restaurant image take over your thoughts . There are two awesome places to eat without ever leaving the hotel. The steak house is one of the best in the state that I have eaten . It's got the hotel look but Ruth Chris taste for less of the price. I also ate at the Benihana on other side of hotel and loved the all you can eat special at the sushi bar. I think I may have cost them some money on that one. The staff throughout the hotel obviously heard of the "ten foot rule" . Every time I walked through the hotel everyone either said hello or asked how I was today. There are a lot of hotels in Little Rock but I have always had great experience here so I won't try them.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room down stairs outside of hotel, that way I can back the car up to room to unlo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becki L, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I am so happy you have enjoyed your stays and dinner with us and that you have received such friendly service from our staff. We love to hear from our frequent guests and appreciate their loyalty!

We look forward to having you as our guest agian soon! Should there ever be anything I can do for you during any future visit, I hope you will not hesitate to ask for me.

Becki Lewis
Burlington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel!! The rooms are pretty nice, the only thing is the bathroom is small. The staff is very nice and helpful and the breakfast buffet is pretty good too has waffles and omelet maker too!! Good location just across the river from a lot of places to eat !!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and breakfast with us. I do apologize for the size of our bathrooms. I know they are a bit small, but I hope the size of our sleeping room makes up for this.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Becki Lewis
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,242 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 28 in North Little Rock
Little Rock Marriott
Little Rock Marriott
#12 of 63 in Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!