I will admit that I am truly familiar with the Wyndam family but I will say I am not impressed with the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock property. My stay was for 5 days mixing business with pleasure. I was part of a fairly large group with various activities in the hotel and the surrounding area. First of all check-in was a mess! There were no bellman, doorman, or even luggage carts to handle my many items of luggage. The front desk attendant was overwhelmed - He gave me no instruction on the hotel layout (You need this!!), amenities, or area, luckily I checked the area before arriving for area restaurants and attractions. All he cared about was me initialing a section of the check-in sheet that stated I would be charged $250 for smoking in my room. After staying in the hotel, I doubt if that was enforced based on smell in the hallways. Be forewarned this hotel is like being in a human Labyrinth or maze, with 220 rooms spread across 2 floors. There numerous are long hallways running north/south and east/west with a pool in the middle. The wall maps are confusing and incomplete. It took me a few days to truly learn my way and I have an above average sense of direction. The rooms are basic but functional though the bathroom lighting is very dim. The wifi is very sloooow but it is free so I guess I cant complain...ok, maybe just a little. There are 2 restaurants on the property, The Riverfront Steakhouse and Benihana Japanese Steakhouse. We tried the Steakhouse for dinner which was above average and for breakfast again very good with many choices. During my stay I did see staff supervisors walking the hotel which was refreshing. Lastly the morning of check-out I found my bill not put under my door as most hotels but in the hallway for all to see. Looking down the hallway I was not the only victim of this breach of confidentiality.
Again, do not normally frequent the Wyndam brand so I hope this isn't their norm. Barley Recommended because it needs improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of the action at the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel, located on the north bank of the Arkansas River in the heart of downtown North Little Rock. We are next door to Dickey Stephens Ballpark, home to the Arkansas Travelers baseball team, and just blocks from Verizon Arena and the Statehouse Convention Center. Only seven miles from Little Rock National Airport, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the downtown North Little Rock and River Market areas. You can count on comfort in a spacious guest room, with amenities that include a 32" flat-screen television, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, two-line phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests will also enjoy unforgettable and delectable hotel dining at the Riverfront Steakhouse, where they can take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast or enjoy a casual lunch or a delicious steak dinner. Our hotel is also home to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, while in-room dining allows guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of their guest room. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling outdoor pool, or take advantage of the jogging trails in Riverfront Park next door to the hotel. There's a lot to see and do in the downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock areas. Enjoy the many magnificent attractions nearby, including the Argenta Arts District, the River Market District, the Arkansas State Capitol, the Old State House, Arkansas Territorial Restoration, the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum. For business, relaxation or a little of both, the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel welcomes you with warm hospitality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- Wyndham North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Wyndham