“Great July 4th Experience at Wyndham!”

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our family had 3 rooms at the Wyndham for the Pops on the River weekend. Rates were very reasonable, rooms were nice-sized and convenient, service & housekeeping great. Overall a great experience and we will be back! Breakfast at the Riverfront Steakhouse was included and also a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Becki L, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us for the 4th of July holiday. We have a great location for viewing the fireworks that are shot off the bridge right outside the hotel. If only we had more rooms on the south side of the hotel on those nights!

We hope you will make our hotel your home away from home whenever staying overnight in the Little Rock area.

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

Write a ReviewReviews (1,719)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Reviewed 25 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Becki L, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I will admit that I am truly familiar with the Wyndam family but I will say I am not impressed with the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock property. My stay was for 5 days mixing business with pleasure. I was part of a fairly large group with various activities in the hotel and the surrounding area. First of all check-in was a mess! There were no bellman, doorman, or even luggage carts to handle my many items of luggage. The front desk attendant was overwhelmed - He gave me no instruction on the hotel layout (You need this!!), amenities, or area, luckily I checked the area before arriving for area restaurants and attractions. All he cared about was me initialing a section of the check-in sheet that stated I would be charged $250 for smoking in my room. After staying in the hotel, I doubt if that was enforced based on smell in the hallways. Be forewarned this hotel is like being in a human Labyrinth or maze, with 220 rooms spread across 2 floors. There numerous are long hallways running north/south and east/west with a pool in the middle. The wall maps are confusing and incomplete. It took me a few days to truly learn my way and I have an above average sense of direction. The rooms are basic but functional though the bathroom lighting is very dim. The wifi is very sloooow but it is free so I guess I cant complain...ok, maybe just a little. There are 2 restaurants on the property, The Riverfront Steakhouse and Benihana Japanese Steakhouse. We tried the Steakhouse for dinner which was above average and for breakfast again very good with many choices. During my stay I did see staff supervisors walking the hotel which was refreshing. Lastly the morning of check-out I found my bill not put under my door as most hotels but in the hallway for all to see. Looking down the hallway I was not the only victim of this breach of confidentiality.
Again, do not normally frequent the Wyndam brand so I hope this isn't their norm. Barley Recommended because it needs improvement.

Room Tip: Get a hotel map! You might see the river if you are on the second floor facing south or west.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I am so sorry you did not get the help you needed at check in. I appreciate you letting us know about this so we can address it with our clerks. Every guest should get instructions to their room and a hotel map at check in as well as be offered assistance with their luggage.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your meals in our Steakhouse. We are very proud of our two award winning restaurants. Most of our guests say they are far superior to most hotel restaurants.

Thank you for letting me know about the issue with your bill. You are correct. This should have been under the doors and not in the hall. I can assure you we will be addressing this with our bellmen.

We hope you will give us another try the next time you come to the Littlte Rock area. Just let us know you would prefer to be located closer to the front of the hotel and we can make that happen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you have difficulty, walking this may not be the hotel for you. This place seemed like a maze, many buildings connected together.
The front desk staff was always helpful. This is an older hotel that now has a new name. The meeting rooms were adequate and comfortable. The beds and pillows were also comfortable. The bathroom was very tiny. They had top notch amenities in the bathroom. Room service was fair. The Steakhouse was very nice with great bargains. I stayed a week. On the last day the breakfast buffet had shown a marked improvement.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near an exit so you will not have far to walk.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

I am happy you enjoyed your week long stay with us. It is always nice when our guests notice our amenities and bedding. We are very proud to offer Bath and Body Works amenities and new pillow top mattresses with both foam and feather pillows. Our hotel is pretty spread out with 220 rooms on two floors. Please let us know if you stay with us again that you would prefer a room at the front of the hotel so you do not have such a walk.

We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#7 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock
4 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!