US$77
Hotels.com
US$82
US$67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$125
US$116
US$112
US$87
Hotels.com
US$77
US$87
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We found the room to be dirty, the only chair dirty and stained, the only table unclean, tv reception poor, dead bed bugs in the bed, dirty mattress. Had little hot water, when the service desk was called was told "I'll tell someone". I would not have not stayed had we not been traveling with friends who had made these reservations. I did not bring any clothes into the room, slept on top of the bed in my clothes, couldn't wait to get out of there. The pictures on the web site are not accurate to say the least. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: There are probably no good rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2011

The people were friendly, but the room was not what I consider well kept. There were several flies in the room, black mold in the bathroom, and hairs on some of the towels and the hair dryer. Not to mention the small roach I found on the bathroom counter when I woke up. Basically, it was endurable for the night, but I'd never stay there again. We didn't feel super safe there either. It may be cheap ($55 for two single beds), but we ended up paying only $10 more the next night in a different town for a much nicer motel. A clean motel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family