Free cancellation until 28/07
US$69
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I stay in a lot of cheap hotels - this one was by far my worst experience. From the outside, the building looks like it is falling apart, and inside it is disgusting. The room smells horrible, the carpet and floor underneath are scary, the furniture should be on the side of the road. Pool was closed "for the season". Best part was someone banging on all of the doors at midnight. Praying my car is still intact and there in the morning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night just for an overnight stay. I've always wanted to try this hotel cuz it just looked a certain way from the highway well I got there and made online reservations the guy at the desk was rude very rude cuz he was not wanting to answer any questions or help me with my concerns..so I had to create another one and stand there and wait to see if he received it (while he still rudely stood there in aggravation)because I wasn't receiving a confirmation of my reservations online. So I was still trying to remain calm and nice because unlike him I do have good customer service skills. Once he received it he checked me into my room with no directions or info about the room or stay nor could he explain what happened to my reservations. So once we found a parking spot and the room two minutes in there I knew I would never be back the room was cold and empty not enough towel there was a leak in the toilet the water was confused with urine cuz it wasn't expected, old soap residue in the shower the water was brown, limited channels real limited. And to top it off they charged me later in the month for a hotel stay that I knew nothing about and won't give me my money back they couldn't understand where my reservations went and wouldn't give me my money back from the error I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here not even for a cheap temporary stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016

The Americas Best Value Inn is a great place to stay! With my AARP discount, we got a clean, room with refrigerator, microwave, free wifi, cable TV for a reasonable price. I always worry when I go to Little Rock about safety.....not an issue here, we had no problems, felt safe and enjoyed our stay. We will stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor, they had an elevator for my poor old knees! I like being on top floor, quiet, safe.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Only good thing about this place was a polite staff. The room needed BIG updating. walls were filthy, carpet was VERY worn. I wouldn't recommend this hotel until they update EVERYTHING ! Also, very cheap on the little things, soap, haircare etc.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This room was horrible. It was rundown and dirty. Not only was the room a disaster but the front desk workers were rude. After taking all I could of this room I had to stand outside calling and ringing the bell for 30 or so minutes to try and wake the front desk worker up so I could check out

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo