Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
US$91
US$111
US$113
US$98
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$125
US$108
Residence Inn
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$76
US$114
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$131
US$114
Fairfield Inn
US$112
US$82
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskhampton innroom was cleangreat hotelthe breakfast areaoatmealnext morninghotel staffa great staywould definitely stay here againone night stayenjoyed my stayfree breakfasthot breakfaststaff was very friendlyrock
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Walked to Golden Corral to eat. Continental Breakfast at the hotel was good. Excellent place to stay - very convenient to attractions and shopping in both Little Rock and North Little Rock. Very upscale neighborhood, safe and attractive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went to check in and was give my room key and proceeded to my room. I was not given anything about Hilton honors and more so when my business partner arrived on the 3rd floor we had step over the hose that they were using to clean the floors along with having damp floors inside our room. The printer did not work in the business center either.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed here in July to be close to my eye surgery site. It was a great stay then. Well, here we are again on a stopover to Memphis, TN. I was welcomed warmly when I came through the door by Mary on front desk and Michelle, the manager who remembered me from the first stay. Upon check in to our room with 2 really comfy queen beds and a well appointed bathroom, we were in need of a little snack before dinner. A big container of very good cold lemonade and 3 kinds of cookies
and little paper cups of peanuts took the edge off our hunger. Michelle said she baked them herself.
Breakfast was great as usual with a variety of foods..... Hot oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, toast and bagels....and great coffee. I have already booked a return stay here for Aug 29....neat thing about Hampton is consistent quality. This one follows that pattern.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This a nice hotel and the staff are all very courteous and are willing to make sure you have everything you need. The staff will go the extra mile for you when you have a issue. I would recommend them to all friends and family when traveling.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Staff is always friendly, rooms are always quiet, and location is right in the middle of activities. The comp breakfast is just enough to get you going in the mornings and there are plenty of restaurants nearby if you want something more.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo