“Can always depend on Hampton Inn”

Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 3 November 2013

With Hampton Inn, there's always dependable, consistent service and accommodations! The rooms are more than adequately furnished. The bedding and linens are fresh and the available micro and fridge are always appreciated. Having easy internet access is most important for business travels and Hampton Inn does provide dependable internet service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The room we received was nothing like the reservations we made and the amount of points we used. We were told to straighten out the problem ourselves. I had to go back down to the desk and show them my reservation i had printed to get the room we had actually paid for. We were tired and had to go up 3 floors with all our luggage and things and it was very frustrating to us. If you book a room and have a confirmation, then you should receive that type room and not be hastled by front desk personel about how their reservation was recorded.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Loved the hotel. We had a suite and wasn't expecting it. Couldn't have been nicer. We had been on the road for several days and this was by far the best hotel room that we stayed in, even though it wasn't the most expensive!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Only one staff person was nice and personable, the rest appeared to be put out even if you weren't asking for anything! Worst of all, I killed three bugs in my bathroom! I would never stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HAMPTONNLR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us and that we were not able to provide you with an exceptional stay. I was especially disappointed to read from your review that our staff did not provide you the welcoming and courteous treatment you deserve. I can assure you this is very unusual to happen and I’ve made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. In regards to the bugs in your room, I apologize for this and assure you that I have contacted our pest control provide to take care of this issue.

We make every effort make sure our guests have an exceptional stay and I truly apologize for any inconveniences that you went though.

I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our location again so that we can provide you the wonderful experience you deserve.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome greeting, great information given at check in makes for a happy stay which it was, great room, clean, breakfast, what more do you need, will continue to use Hampton Inn. Great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Hotel was a great stay- friendly staff- great attitude and a willingness to help. Hotel was clean, and free breakfast was great. At night they had cookies and cups of peanuts for our enjoyment. It is Located next to the mall and lots of restaurants- don't have to travel far to eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was a quick two-night stay, get-together with a buddy to play golf, and it was about half way between Nashville and Dallas, so I will give the location an A+ but average is the key word here. That’s about all I can say about this Hampton Inn except that I emphasize that word. I suppose I didn't expect much and I didn't get much.

Beyond the location, this hotel gets a C grade. The front desk staff was friendly but certainly didn't fall over trying to make me feel welcome. The room was clean, including the bathroom, but I one would expect that. The bed was clean and comfortable, but again, one would expect that. The breakfast was below average although the lady working there was super friendly and joking. I will say that they need to work on the water pressure issue. While taking a shower, the pressure would fluctuate greatly for one reason or another. I suppose that at the price point I paid, I expected more since I've stayed at other hotels, even other Hampton's, with much nicer accommodations all around.

Back to the location; the hotel is located near a mall so you have the pick of many chain restaurants to satisfy your appetite. The proximity of the hotel, to what I guess is downtown North Little Rock, is also good with just a short 10 - 15 minute drive.

All things considered, it's not a bad hotel and has good location. However, for the price point paid at a little over $120 per night including tax, I would expect a bit more and, since we'll be doing this again in the near future, I will be looking for other accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends