“Great Place with even better people”

Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Sevierville, United States
“Great Place with even better people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel was great! I give a 9 out 10 on the looks, it is not a luxury hotel. But the staff are some of the very best we have ever came in contact with! Helpful, eager to talk and friendly! Great people. Great atmosphere!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

This is by far my favorite chain of "middle class" hotels out there. This particular one was a little disappointing. It's been renovated obviously but it's also been heavily USED. It WAS clean, the staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was great! Hamptons rarely disappoint. That's why I always look for one at my destination!

Stayed February 2014
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

We typically stay at Hampton Inns when we travel for my son's soccer tournaments because the quality is consistent, the locations are generally convenient, we can count on a comfortable and quiet place to sleep, and the complimentary breakfast is very time-saving. We had not stayed at this particular Hampton Inn before but would definitely stay again. The location has excellent access to the highway as well as numerous other decent family style restaurants yet was surprisingly quiet. The accommodations and service were the same high level that I have come to expect from this chain. We didn't really have any unusual needs requiring extra service, but the front desk staff was kind to let my son and his teammate who stayed with us clean up all the leftover cookies.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Branford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

I needed to stay the one night in Little Rock before driving to Fort Smith. The staff were courteous and hospitable, and I'm always impressed at the variety of choices for breakfast - - the omelets are great and the waffle iron worked. I liked that there were chopped almonds, probably intended for the oatmeal but they add a nice crunch to my waffle. The room was clean, clean sheets and duvet and towels (all white so easy to spot lapses in cleanliness) and housekeeping staff seemed to be around in numbers greater than what I see at other hotels. I'm writing this from the Hampton at Van Buren Arkansas and was glad that they asked about the reason for my trip. I said I had a memorial service to attend, and they gave me a bereavement discount, something I hadn't received in Little Rock. This would have been useful as the rates are around $20 higher in Little Rock, airport proximity I guess. Overall, Little Rock HH was a good experience. The night clerk was helpful getting the points added to my HH program, and was a nice cheerful guy for added measure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Triphora
shawnee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Was surprised to see on my bill the second two nights at a higher rate than my reservation rate, which applied only to the first night. Told the desk clerk at checkout that I had not been notified of a rate change and she replied "our rates change daily". I use Hilton but will look elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Clinton Y
foristell, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

over all good stay will stay there again in the future I like staying at the hampton inns I'm only in this area every other month or so. most of the time I have a good stay look forward in staying at this location and others down the road.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Addison, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

I'm a Hilton corporate employee and stayed in at this Hampton Inn on my drive from Dallas to Dayton, OH. My wife and I were only staying here to catch a few hours of sleep to break up our long holiday drive but I couldn't help but be impressed by the staff. We arrived at this location at 11:30pm and left at 6:30am but during that time, the staff was able to make an impression.

At check-in the front desk attendant was very courteous, kind and showed he was interested in making sure I had everything I needed. He gave us our room and my wife and I slept for a few hours. When we went to grab a quick breakfast, he was still on duty on greeted my wife and I by name. The breakfast attendant was also very courteous, having a pleasant conversation with my wife while we ate our breakfast. This may not seem like much but it left an impression on my wife and I and that the staff would remember who we were and talk with us. Sometimes it's the little things that make the impression.

Definitely would recommend staying here based solely on the staff!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#3 of 27 in North Little Rock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,611 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#4 of 27 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 27 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#5 of 27 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#2 of 27 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock? Share your experiences!