Comfort Inn I-40 East
US$102
US$77
US$95
US$112
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$136
US$120
Residence Inn
US$90
US$109
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$131
US$114
Fairfield Inn
All reviewstwo storiesfront deskcomfortable bedno elevatorclean roomsexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were satisfied with the hotel. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The room we had was large and well-appointed. The bed and bedding were comfortable. There are two items that need improvement. The quality of the breakfast needs improvement, and having never been to this hotel or the area, we searched for signs to the location. After driving around in circles at 10:30 pm, we finally saw the hotel and then had to figure out how to get to it. Not a luxury hotel, but a great bargain for the price. If ever in the area again, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elveator to second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

It was very sketchy finding the entrance to the Motel, if I had my best vehicle I would not have been very happy with the road in. This Motel is in need of an upgrade, however I found everything satisfactory. What surprised me is that there was a bereavement rate. However, I upped my room to a "suite" and instead of a really nice lounge chair I got a couch for $10 more per night. I should have stayed with the lesser rate. I also found the bed in this room too close to the window so I heard a lot of street noise. The carpet was wet under the air conditioner, but it seemed to dry within my few day stay. What I would like to comment on is the Front Desk personnel, exceptional pleasant. That made my stay more than bearable, but outstanding. What a wonderful greeting I would get whenever I entered the building. Also, This comfort Inn is pet friendly......that is a plus except I was charged for the pet......boo on that note. The front doors were a pain because they were not automatic and they were double so it did make it difficult to bring in luggage.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Very comparable to the better Comforts. Nice hot breakfast, clean rooms, nice staff, easy access off interstate 40. Nothing negative to state. Good value for $63. A few miles outside Little Rock. Will stay on the way home if possible.

• Stayed: July 2013
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your way home.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Immediately off the highway, but don't miss your turn. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful. It however didn't have a elevator, luckily it was only two stories. The room was neat and clean, but the bathroom could have used a little extra cleaning.

Also: A/C worked great for hot summer days.

• Stayed: June 2013
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have a many points from staying at the Comfort Suites consistently. A few days ago at my last stay, I asked if I had enough points for a free night. I was told that I did but needed to do that online. Tonight I tried to make a reservat on and was told that I could not reserve a weekend night using points. After being a Choice Priviledge member for years, I find this program rather useless when you want to use it!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple