“We probably wouldn't stay here again”

Comfort Inn I-40 East
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean but the furniture was old and needed updating. We didn't care much for the area it was in either. The front desk was very nice and helpful. We didn't try the breakfast or the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are currently remodeling the hotel. We have just finished painting all of our guestrooms and changing out the bedding. Our next phase is the furniture and carpet.

I do apologize for not meeting your expectations and we do hope that you will stop in and see us again to see our new and updated rooms if you are in our area again.

Sandy S

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn I-40 East

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My son and I stayed at the Comfort Inn during a recent cross country road trip. We had tried to stay at the Red Roof Inn at the same I-40 exit area but as they were full noticed the nearby Comfort Inn. After checking reviews I inquired on availability at the front desk and met a very friendly attendant who was helpful with the room and with a discount. The room was very affordable, clean and comfortable and area quiet. The included hot breakfast was good and quick which we greatly appreciated. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ricardomnt
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed at a Comfort Inn in Memphis, Tn. it was great. Came to Comfort Inn here in Little Rock and it is just not! Found hallway cluttered with paint buckets,rags,and painter's stuff as they are remodeling. Needs remodeling but should a guest have to pull suitcases through that mess? Young lady at desk was not trained well and seemed nerves. Should charge $59.00 or less for this room. But room was clean and we were just so tired, that is why we stayed.

Room Tip: Always check BedBugs registry before staying at any hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
sandy s, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay with us during the painting.

Sandy Sax
Asst Manager
Comfort Inn I 40
501-955-9453

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had no reservation - this was a random stop off I-40 after a long, long day of driving from west Texas - already after dark. The area looked mostly safe - an interstate conglomerate of several chain hotels and fast food places. The desk clerk was friendly and welcoming and this counted toward my Choice points. They were renovating rooms and upgraded me to a king suite. There were painting tarps and materials on one part of the hall so for those who mentioned this place needing an upgrade, looks like it is getting one. My room was freshly painted and nothing on the walls, like artwork, but it was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Plenty of hot water and the AC/heat worked well. Fridge and microwave. I was exhausted so I think any bed would have felt good but it was comfortable and I slept well. Breakfast was okay, pretty much as you expect at these types of places. They did have hot food like eggs and sausage and one of those waffle makers. I'm pretty happy with cereal, fruit, and coffee so no complaints. And it's nice to be able to take your breakfast back to your room. If I make this drive again, I would stop here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Sandy Sax
Asst Manager
Comfort Inn I 40
501-955-9453

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel had great and friendly service. The staff on the desk were very helpful. However, the hotel is in need of an upgrade. Our room was well furnished and the bed was comfortable, but the entrance and stairs needed some TLC. The breakfast was average for a Comfort Inn. The location was convenient to the interstate if you're just passing through.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were satisfied with the hotel. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The room we had was large and well-appointed. The bed and bedding were comfortable. There are two items that need improvement. The quality of the breakfast needs improvement, and having never been to this hotel or the area, we searched for signs to the location. After driving around in circles at 10:30 pm, we finally saw the hotel and then had to figure out how to get to it. Not a luxury hotel, but a great bargain for the price. If ever in the area again, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elveator to second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

It was very sketchy finding the entrance to the Motel, if I had my best vehicle I would not have been very happy with the road in. This Motel is in need of an upgrade, however I found everything satisfactory. What surprised me is that there was a bereavement rate. However, I upped my room to a "suite" and instead of a really nice lounge chair I got a couch for $10 more per night. I should have stayed with the lesser rate. I also found the bed in this room too close to the window so I heard a lot of street noise. The carpet was wet under the air conditioner, but it seemed to dry within my few day stay. What I would like to comment on is the Front Desk personnel, exceptional pleasant. That made my stay more than bearable, but outstanding. What a wonderful greeting I would get whenever I entered the building. Also, This comfort Inn is pet friendly......that is a plus except I was charged for the pet......boo on that note. The front doors were a pain because they were not automatic and they were double so it did make it difficult to bring in luggage.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
#17 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Residence Inn Little Rock North
Residence Inn Little Rock North
#9 of 28 in North Little Rock
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Littl...
#16 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Comfort Inn I-40 East? Share your experiences!