“Nothing fancy but clean.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn I-40 East

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn I-40 East
Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Lillington, North Carolina
“Nothing fancy but clean.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Right off 40. Easy to get to. Not the best area but we felt safe at the hotel. Our stop at the gas station is another story. There were no elevators and only two floors. As we neared the second floor it felt like the heat was on and our room felt the same way. Didn't take long to cool off. The room was clean and the only thing was there was a little tear on this sheet. Only two pictures hanging on one wall it looks as though they may be redecorating and have not completed yet. Breakfast was standard for a Comfort Inn the scramble eggs sat in liquid which was unappetizing to me but my husband said they were good. The lady that check us in was very kind and professional. We would stay again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

501-955-9453

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Beaumont, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean but the furniture was old and needed updating. We didn't care much for the area it was in either. The front desk was very nice and helpful. We didn't try the breakfast or the pool.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are currently remodeling the hotel. We have just finished painting all of our guestrooms and changing out the bedding. Our next phase is the furniture and carpet.

I do apologize for not meeting your expectations and we do hope that you will stop in and see us again to see our new and updated rooms if you are in our area again.

Sandy S
South Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My son and I stayed at the Comfort Inn during a recent cross country road trip. We had tried to stay at the Red Roof Inn at the same I-40 exit area but as they were full noticed the nearby Comfort Inn. After checking reviews I inquired on availability at the front desk and met a very friendly attendant who was helpful with the room and with a discount. The room was very affordable, clean and comfortable and area quiet. The included hot breakfast was good and quick which we greatly appreciated. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ricardomnt
Miami, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed at a Comfort Inn in Memphis, Tn. it was great. Came to Comfort Inn here in Little Rock and it is just not! Found hallway cluttered with paint buckets,rags,and painter's stuff as they are remodeling. Needs remodeling but should a guest have to pull suitcases through that mess? Young lady at desk was not trained well and seemed nerves. Should charge $59.00 or less for this room. But room was clean and we were just so tired, that is why we stayed.

Room Tip: Always check BedBugs registry before staying at any hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sandy s, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, 27 March 2014

We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay with us during the painting.

Travellers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had no reservation - this was a random stop off I-40 after a long, long day of driving from west Texas - already after dark. The area looked mostly safe - an interstate conglomerate of several chain hotels and fast food places. The desk clerk was friendly and welcoming and this counted toward my Choice points. They were renovating rooms and upgraded me to a king suite. There were painting tarps and materials on one part of the hall so for those who mentioned this place needing an upgrade, looks like it is getting one. My room was freshly painted and nothing on the walls, like artwork, but it was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Plenty of hot water and the AC/heat worked well. Fridge and microwave. I was exhausted so I think any bed would have felt good but it was comfortable and I slept well. Breakfast was okay, pretty much as you expect at these types of places. They did have hot food like eggs and sausage and one of those waffle makers. I'm pretty happy with cereal, fruit, and coffee so no complaints. And it's nice to be able to take your breakfast back to your room. If I make this drive again, I would stop here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Middle Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel had great and friendly service. The staff on the desk were very helpful. However, the hotel is in need of an upgrade. Our room was well furnished and the bed was comfortable, but the entrance and stairs needed some TLC. The breakfast was average for a Comfort Inn. The location was convenient to the interstate if you're just passing through.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Kaysville, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were satisfied with the hotel. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The room we had was large and well-appointed. The bed and bedding were comfortable. There are two items that need improvement. The quality of the breakfast needs improvement, and having never been to this hotel or the area, we searched for signs to the location. After driving around in circles at 10:30 pm, we finally saw the hotel and then had to figure out how to get to it. Not a luxury hotel, but a great bargain for the price. If ever in the area again, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elveator to second floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple