“Older but taken care off”

Comfort Inn I-40 East
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

It seems older but well taken care of. The desk clerks where friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and well taken care of by Kim. We enjoyed our very comfortable beds, slept very well, which is why we choose Comfort Inn. We will stay here the next time we come down.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The location of this hotel seemed to not be the best area of town, but it was was easy off/easy on access to the interstate. The hotel is a bit old and the rooms could stand some upgrading (as in holes in carpet), but it was clean. Sarah at the front desk was very nice and helpful when we checked in, as was the lady (didn't notice her name as I just dropped off the key) the next morning when we checked out. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The only complaint we had with this hotel was that internet was practically useless in the room. My husband did go out to the lobby for a while and was able to stay connected there, but trying to be online in our room was a joke.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed 3 June 2014

No matter what I do the room will not cool off. I am sitting here right now in a very comfortable bed and can't sleep because I'm so hot. This is ridicules. Since I can't sleep in this heat I am playing on my phone. However the free wifi doesn't work in this room. I can't use the internet or sleep here so it was a pointless waste of money to rent this room. I'm so frustrated.

• Stayed: June 2014
sandy s, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We value our guest comments.

I am very sorry that we have failed your expectations and if you are in the hotel right now I would love to be able to resolve your issues. I don't know if you will get this reply immediately but of you do please contact the front desk so we can try and resolve the issues immediately.

Once again I apologize for any discomfort while staying with us please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss these issues.

We appreciate your business and would like to have the chance to take care of you and your needs now and in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We've stayed here several times before and this was the first time we've had any complaints. We had prior reservation so we thought that the air would already be on when we got there, but it wasn't. It took to almost 2:00am for it to cool off and then we were up at 4:00am to leave by 5:00am to be in Little Rock for my eye surgery the next morning. We will probably stay here again though since it is one of the few hotels that still have smoking rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lcangel1
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Beds and pillows were comfy and breakfast was great. In a good part of town & no issues with parking or finding it off of the highway. Easy access to downtown Little Rock.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Merblyn
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Right off 40. Easy to get to. Not the best area but we felt safe at the hotel. Our stop at the gas station is another story. There were no elevators and only two floors. As we neared the second floor it felt like the heat was on and our room felt the same way. Didn't take long to cool off. The room was clean and the only thing was there was a little tear on this sheet. Only two pictures hanging on one wall it looks as though they may be redecorating and have not completed yet. Breakfast was standard for a Comfort Inn the scramble eggs sat in liquid which was unappetizing to me but my husband said they were good. The lady that check us in was very kind and professional. We would stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Sandy Sax
Asst Manager
Comfort Inn I 40
501-955-9453

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean but the furniture was old and needed updating. We didn't care much for the area it was in either. The front desk was very nice and helpful. We didn't try the breakfast or the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are currently remodeling the hotel. We have just finished painting all of our guestrooms and changing out the bedding. Our next phase is the furniture and carpet.

I do apologize for not meeting your expectations and we do hope that you will stop in and see us again to see our new and updated rooms if you are in our area again.

Sandy S

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Residence Inn Little Rock North
Residence Inn Little Rock North
#9 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
#17 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Comfort Inn I-40 East? Share your experiences!