“Good food”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Good food, Faster than most Hooters. It was very busy on a Friday night and had to wait to be seated. No complaint couldn't be helped. Manager and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

If I could I would rate today's visit less than a 0. Like many other times my husband and I ordered wings from Hooters and we absolutely loved them. After picking up our food today my husband went to eat his second wing and noticed it still had feathers on it! Yes I said it right feathers! Our experience today was beyond nasty because (they served us unclean food that could have killed us) we are done!

2  Thank Wow999
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

After braving the thought of taking our children to Hooters we now go back on a regular basis. The food is very good and I would argue the best wings in Central Arkansas. The service is usually very good. The waitresses have been very respectful and friendly to our family and kids. The atmosphere is amazing for sports fans. I know it is a cliche but we really do go to Hooters for the food and the atmosphere and not the hooters. An added bonus is the jukebox that lets you play your own songs for a small price.

1  Thank Rkwdvm
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Wed for wings was great. service was better than most hooters!
parking was ok. bathroom clean. Would go back again ( WED )

1  Thank fluakq
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The food at Hooter's is good, but the thing that makes this Hooter's stand out is the staff. Especially the bartenders. Stephanie and Ashley are awesome. The atmosphere is great and there is plenty of televisions to watch your favorite game. I have been to this Hooter's many, many times and look forward to going back next time that I am in town.

1  Thank Cody P