“I actually went to the Little Rock Branch”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
little rock arkansas
“I actually went to the Little Rock Branch”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Moe's is a slightly better than average budget Mexican fare chain, which relies on the 'grabatray and slide it down the line' model of dispensing food. There are some great features of Moe's - The guac - very chunky and looking to be hand-made, is outstanding. Their free chips and salsa give excellent variety and taste. My wife likes the tomatillo salsa. They also offer some real fresh items like you don't always see - fresh cilantro, fresh lime, etc. Otherwise, as far as I can see, the fare is pretty standard. The price is right and they do have promotions which help even more. The workers don't all seem to buy in yet to Moe. What I mean is that you get the impression that most are there to get their pay checks. Nothing wrong but just not much spirit. The manager was really nice and I have already gone back a second time. The biggest downer is in the space. Way below average in appearance. Just an ugly narrow storefront in a strip mall. btw I went to the Little Rock branch.

• Visited May 2013

Cabot, Arkansas
“Better than Average”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

For "Fast Food Mexican" This is better than average I recomend giving it a try.

Visited December 2011
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fun place to get a Naked Burrito.”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

My favorite is the Naked Homewrecker with black beans. They build it for you as you watch. Great value for what you get.

Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good pulled pork rice bowl at Moe's”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

A couple of days after Christmas my wife and I stopped at Moe's in NLR. This was my first visit to Moe's. I ordered the pulled pork rice bowl. This comes without the tortilla and I didn't want a tortilla that evening. The rice bowl has slow cooked pulled pork, grilled onions, fresh cilantro, pinto beans, shredded cheese, pico de gallo and covered with queso. I substituted black beans for the pintos. I also added guac and chopped olives. The bowl comes with chips and salsa. You get your salsa at a salsa bar and fill your own drinks. I thoroughly enjoyed my pulled pork rice bowl. You go through the line after ordering and tell the servers what you want on your order. The meal was very good and was filling. I would recommend Moe's.

• Visited December 2010
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“HUGE burrito called "THE...”
Reviewed 22 January 2008