“Wonderful Experience!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paragould
White House Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Paragould B&B and Inns
Midwest
“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

What a great weekend we had staying with Marilyn and Bob! Upon arrival, we were graciously greeted and got settled in our beautiful room. The accommodations were top notch and we truly felt "at home" the whole time! Our breakfasts were made to order and excactly what we wanted.

Marilyn went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and welcomed. She has done an amazing job restoring and decorating this lovely Victorian home with period antiques and accessories while incorporating modern ammenties for comfort and convenience.

We will be back!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank tiques

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

All of the aspects of this lodging are top notch! The hosts...the rooms...the breakfast...the privacy...were all right on target. We enjoyed a one night getaway to the area to attend a local college football game. I love it when my choice of lodging meets my expectations but this one went way beyond! The home has been tastefully restored with period furnishings while keeping safety and convenience in mind. My only regret was that we could not stay longer.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank TennesseeDreamer
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2010

Marilyn and Bob White, our hosts, made us feel at home immediately. The rooms are beautiful and full of period furnishings (the Butler's Pantry ~ outstanding !). We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite and I felt like a queen. Worth the trip to Paragould just to stay here. We'll be back !!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JoDe1978
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

I highly recommend this beautifully restored B&B. The owners have achieved the difficult balance of anticipating every need while still respecting privacy. Breakfasts are wonderful. I plan to stay there whenever I visit family and friends in the area.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank Shelly095
TENNESSEE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2009

Absolutely loved this Bed and Breakfast. My original home in Arkansas is 20-miles East of Paragould; finding this Bed and Breakfast in Paragould was a real blessing.
My room was absolutely beautiful ~ as was the entire home. Decorated with period pieces ~ and refurbished to its' original splendor, every nook and cranny had something beautiful and lovely to see. Easy to find ~ and hostess, Marilyn White and her husband, Dr. Bob White ~ know how to make a guest feel as comfortable in their home ~ while away from my home.
I will most definitely return, as often as I come to Arkansas to visit. It was a pleasure ~ comfortable ~ and I just loved it. Have never felt so comfortable in a home away from home as I did with the White House Bed and Breakfast.
I was so pleased to find they had a small fitness room ~ which meant that I could enjoy and not lose sight of my fitness intentions even while away from home!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank MOOKIE1998
Los Alamos, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2005

Marilyn and Bob White open their beautifully restored and furnished 1892 home to guests with a personal touch of Southern hospitality and grace.

Antique hunters, business travelers, and tourists in need of a bed while on their way to more popular destinations will find a quiet, relaxing oasis in Paragould, Arkansas, a mid-sized former railroad junction town in northeast Arkansas.

Expect all the details: An opulent but tasteful Victorian ambience; genuine home-cooked breakfast; orange juice served in chilled crystal goblets. The beds are very comfortable, but as they are antiques, can be a bit short. Prices are quite reasonable.

Marilyn, a caring and attentive hostess, also owns a local antique shop and knows all about what’s available in the area. The historic downtown area is seeing a gradual renovation, with cafes and shops opening up in the old railroad depot district

6 Thank Zastro