“Decent stay”
Review of Paris Inn

Paris Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paris Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We chose this hotel because we wanted to be close to Mount Magazine. At $55 per night, it was a decent hotel. If you are needing a place to stay and don't want to spend $90, this place will do just fine. Fridge, microwave, internet, cable tv, nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: May 2013
6  Thank Bill M

Reviewed 4 October 2009

Spent 4 nights here while visiting family in area. Great location and the place seemed to be 80% full while we were there. This could be due to the fact that it is almost the only lodging in town. We only slept & showered there so it was okay for that. Bath & beds looked clean enough but closer inspection showed a lack of thorough cleaning in the bedroom itself. Free high speed internet was advertised but you had to set outside the office to get connected. Place needs a major redo. Other than the location for our purpose I'de think twice about staying here.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank travelizsisters
Reviewed 18 July 2009

Was worried when I read the online reviews after a family member booked our stay here. I was very relieved after we arrived and actually viewed the rooms. What our
rooms may have lacked in decor they more than made up for in function. Stayed here in mid July in 100+ degree heat.The air conditioning was so cold we actually had to dial it back a bit. The water pressure was the best I have ever experienced in any motel or hotel for that matter. Water quality was excellent with no sulfurous odor. Television with remote worked well. Doors were secure with deadbolt locks and no visible gaps. We didn't see any bugs. Location was excellent, close to downtown and right next door to the police station. I felt the rooms were a great value for the price. The only complaint we had is that the vending machines were empty but having your own snacks on hand is easy as there are refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms.Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank TDNASON
Reviewed 2 October 2007

Well, not the best place to stay, but not the worst either.
Room had some isssue's......Most definetly needs up-graded in all aspects including appearance & a little better job cleaning.
Price a little high for what you get, but on a positive note, the staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met so that made the stay worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 25 July 2007

I was forced to stay here because this is the only budget hotel in or around the area. The place was filthy. The lock on the door did not work, and there is no chain that you can operate from the inside. The wallpaper, carpet, and floors were all dirty and had stains on them. The stains were not small- it looked like someone spilled stuff on the walls and it was never cleaned up. The wallpaper was peeling off in many places. There were black stains on the bed clothes and carpet. The door had a 1/4 gap under it where flies and bugs could easily get through. To cap things off, when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night I flipped the light switch and about a dozen roaches of all sizes (the tiny ones and the big german cockroaches) scattered. I did not sleep a wink that night. I also had an allergy attack because the room reeked of old cigarette smoke. At least the television worked and I could distract myself with that. I promptly checked out and left town the next day. I will never go back.

I would not stay here for any reason. If you must stay in the area, I would recommend bringing a tent and camping out in the national forest, which is very close by. You will be much more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
120  Thank janders36
doug33, Owner at Paris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2007

We are updating our amenities , come visit the new and improved Paris Inn!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville
#2 of 7 in Clarksville
Ozark Inn & Suites
Ozark Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Ozark

Been to Paris Inn? Share your experiences!