“"I'm in Heaven"”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful private setting in the Ozark Mountains on the Little Buffalo River in Northwest Arkansas.
My Blue Heaven Cabin on a cloudy summer day. Large yard with room to play. 2 miles of mowed trails around the property and to the river.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
My Blue Heaven Cabin on a cloudy summer day.
Hot tub off the deck near sunset.
Spacious great room with majestic view of the lush hardwood forest and the pristine Ozark Mountains.
Well- equipped, large kitchen with enough room for everyone to help prepare a gourmet meal.
4-poster queen bed in spacious master bedroom. with double closets and beautiful view.
Luxurious clawfoot tub in large master bath. Double sinks with granite vanity and shower, too.
Bath and shower in hall guest bathroom.
2 Full beds with locally made headboards in Wildflower Bedroom. double closets. too.
2 extra long twins in cave themed 3rd bedroom.
Enjoy the hot tub under the stars available year round.
Refreshing private spring fed swimming hole on the Little Buffalo River.
Fire pit on the edge of the  yard for campfires, story-telling and making lasting memories.
Enjoy the view from the wrap around deck.
Closeup of dragonfly. This is a great place for wildlife photography.
Lots of natural beauty to take in.
Owl watches from tree near deck.
Hummingbirds love it here!
Deer watching from edge of meadow.
Collage of pictures from My Blue Heaven Cabin
Fawn looking back at the cabin
Water garden with plants and fish also attracts lots of frogs and other aquatic life.
Wisteria arbor with porch swing is a shaded hideaway.
Cozy Guest House sleeps up to 4  for large group or want to spread out. 100 yds from cabin.
Tree-lined bank on the Little Buffalo River. We have 3/4 of a mile of private river frontage.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Becky1202...
“"I'm in Heaven"”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

What a wonderful place to spend a quiet and secluded vacation. You want for nothing at this place. It is a good place for all ages from 0 to 99. One of my favorite things was listening to the frogs in the Lily Pond right next to the deck. You are also able to see the millions of stars on the clear nights.

6 Aug 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for your kind words. Please keep us in mind for the future.
Deltahike...
“Perfect and tranquil paradise in the ozarks”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This place is amazing I have been many places in the world but this place is special. For one thing the quietness and peace you feel there is indescribable. The cabin is very clean and a perfect size for coziness and a rustic feel. The location is away from it all, allowing all types of wildlife to be abound, not to mention the little buffalo river as well. Would recommend to anyone who is wanting somewhere to relax and get away from it all.

2 Aug 2016
Thank you for your comment. We try to provide a tranquil and unique get away for couples and families to enjoy. When guests return we always feel like that's the best compliment we can get so thanks again.
Winter is a great time to hike in the Ozarks,
ksa12112
Houston, Texas
“My Blue Heaven is a breath of fresh air.”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was our first vacation in Arkansas. I found My Blue Heaven online and made the reservation not really knowing what to expect. Upon arrival, my husband and I were completely blown away. Everything we could possibly need was in the cabin. The owners have taken the time to anticipate the needs of their guest. We were joined by our son, daughter n law and our two beautiful grandchildren. The pictures on the web site are beautiful but they do not begin to capture the beauty of the cabin or it's surroundings. There are so many things to do close to the cabin's location or you can enjoy the serenity at the cabin. The grounds and trails are kept nicely cut making for an easy hike down to the river. To sit on the deck and see the deer, rabbits, butterfly's and birds was amazing not to mention the awesome show put on each evening by the dragonfly's and firefly's! Thank you so much Susan and Gordon for sharing your little bit of Heaven! We will see you again.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Not a thing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
27 Jul 2016
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad your family enjoyed your stay, We hope you'll return in the future and that your family made great memories. Susan Watkins
eattaway
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Best getaway ever!!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was a fabulous place for us to reunite with each other after years of not seeing one another. The grounds and the cabin were beautiful and very well kept. We had a short walk to the Little Buffalo River and saw so many beautiful deer every day that were so close to us. There was nothing we needed because the cabin had every amenity we could ask for. Hot tub, games, outside games like horseshoes. All the modern conveniences and comfort. We all had a great time and have decided to make this a yearly event.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful and peaceful surroundings.
Liked least: There was not one thing we were disappointed in
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jul 2016
I'm glad your family enjoyed our property so much. We are well -suited for groups and the large yard makes it a great place for kids. I could tell your kids were excited about the outdoor games, the playhouse and mowed paths for exploring. We hope to see you again next year. Thank you for your comments. Susan Watkins
Ashley C
Magnolia, Arkansas, United States
“Beautiful scenery! Great views!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in June 2012

My family and I along with my parents stayed at Blue Heaven a couple of summers ago and it was probably the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. The cabin was amazing....it had everything we needed. The views were awesome from inside the cabin and from the hot tub. My kids loved the fact that you could walk through the woods down to the river. They even included a golf cart for us to use to ride around the property and explore. My youngest son did not want to leave. He asked if we could move there! We spent a day canoeing, in the river, and then headed to Mountain Home for some antique shopping. One day we picked blueberries from the owners blueberry farm. They were the best blueberries I have ever tasted. If you are looking for a secluded, relaxing place to stay with tons of beautiful scenery surrounding you, this is your place. We felt like we were the only ones around for miles.

Travelling group: Extended Family
ebald1433
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Perfect relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We had such a fabulous time at My Blue Heaven! Where else can you sit in a hot tub and have 15 deer less than 10 feet away? For a city girl like me, this was a perfect getaway... the cabin is very spacious, absolutely beautiful, and has all of the modern amenities you could ask for. The grounds around the house are well kept and very private, including a lily pond, an area for horseshoes, and even a ping-pong and foosball table in the garage. Just a short walk away is the swimming hole, which was very refreshing on a hot summer day. I even caught (and released) a couple of small mouth bass! We also went canoeing on the Buffalo River which was just a few minutes away and a great way to spend the afternoon. I cannot wait to go back to My Blue Heaven!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
16 Jun 2011
We are happy you enjoyed your stay at our cabin. We look forward to you and your family returning. Each season offers it's own special experience in the Ozarks and along the Little Buffalo River. Thank you for your comment and best regards.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing