“Catfish Heaven”

Fish Nest Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Pearcy
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The Catfish is fried fresh and its mouth-watering! The service is friendly and they make you appreciated.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We live in Hot Springs (Arkansas) and have many excellent restaurants. However, we had been told about this steak place in a small town called Pearcy - about 15 miles out Hwy 70 west. Believe me, the drive was worth it. I'm very picky about my ribeye steak and I can truthfully say this was the best one I have ever eaten. It was cooked to perfection and along with a very large salad and a baked sweet potato it was more than enough. Oh, I should also mention the warm bread and butter served with the meals.

They have a seafood buffet on Thursdays and a home cooked style buffet on Sundays. I'm sure we will try them soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The Fish Nest in Pearcy is not called that anymore. It is under new ownership & called "Rocky Mountain Grill". We live near there & it hasn't been Fish Nest for quite some time now, however the food is good at Rocky Mtn Grill as well!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was a great place to have lunch. It was my first time ever finding fried green tomatoes on a buffet, and they were delicious! Down home cooking at it's best.