“Wonderful place, wonderful people!”
Review of The Inn At Piggott

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Piggott
The Inn At Piggott
Ranked #1 of 2 Piggott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Just returned from a trip to Piggott for the purpose of checking some family history. Stayed one night here and it was a wonderful experience! Our room was tastefully decorated and quite comfortable. We were served us a wonderful breakfast and we enjoyed meeting the owners who allowed the beautiful apartment they recently had renovated. We hope to make a return visit to Piggott and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 July 2013

my name is sandra ann dover bishop the granddaughter of the late curtis thomas brady and mary ann elizabeth gossett settlemoir brady and the daughter of the late robert doyle dover and verna ottie letecia brady dover. i was in piggott, arkansas july 3rd- 5th 2013 for a 50 year class reunion and spent wednesday night in this lovely hotel that was the piggott state bank when i was growing up. my grandfather and grandmother brady did their banking at this bank. beverly was a lovely hostess and she made my stay very comfortable, and she had a very delicious cake and refreshments that night and the next morning the breakfast was very, very good. the room that i stayed in was a very nice room and i would recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling through piggott to visit their relatives. a very beautiful hotel and i give it a very firm 10. i will most definitely stay at this hotel again when the need arises.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Downtown Inn for six nights during a Hemingway-Pfeiffer Writers Retreat and found it delightful. Brenda met our every request to make the stay more comfortable and went out of her way to see that I had all I needed to help me while mentoring at the retreat. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated--each one a different decor-- and it's wonderful to have a bath larger than a broom closet--the size you often find in B and B's. Brenda and her husband give new meaning to Southern hospitality.

Room Tip: We didn't have the room with the outside entrance, but I think that would be my pick next time...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've stayed here over 50 times as I have regular business in Piggott. I've slept in all 9 rooms. All are gorgeous and comfortable, but I have 3 favorites. Room 7 is the quietest (no train noises). Room 9 is the most convenient (outside entrance). But my very favorite is the room upstairs with the jacuzzi tub! It's big enough for 2. The food is fantastic!!! The owners are very accommodating and friendly! I love it here and would drive to stay here even if my business was 30 miles away!

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank TJEK
Reviewed 13 October 2011

The rooms were big, the bed was comforatble and the breadfast was delicious. The decor is homey and comfortable. The owner was very friendly and accomadating. Will definiatly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2011

I have been staying at the Downtown Inn for several years now, and I think it is wonderful.

The facility is an old bank that the previous owners converted into the B&B. The current owners are the son and daughter-in-law of the previous owners (retired), so they know a lot about the local history and happenings. They are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very clean, and there are several to choose from all decorated with antiques. The location of the B&B is within the town square, so it is convenient for accessing local antique shops, restaurants, and businesses. The breakfast was fantastic, and they make provisions for special dietary needs or requests.

The local trains are somewhat loud, and can be heard from within the rooms (though, personally, noise never detracts from my sleep). I happen to find such sounds picturesque, but if you are sensitive then be careful which room you select to stay in (the rooms on the side of the building closer to the cross street are furthest from the trains).

I always recommend this B&B, and if I also may recommend dinner at Strawberry's, located about fifteen minutes from the Downtown Inn in Holcomb.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2011

I was very impressed with the Downtown Inn. This is a large bed and breakfast, but we felt very welcome by the owners. Brenda was very concerned with all of our needs and she took very good care of us. Everything was very clean and the breakfasts were great! My only complaint would be the constant trains and traffic that pass by 24/7. It made it difficult to sleep as we are used to living in the country where there is no noise. It is no fault of the Downtown Inn, just a downside of the location.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kareyff

Been to The Inn At Piggott? Share your experiences!