“Great Bed & Breakfast”
Review of The Inn At Piggott

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Piggott
The Inn At Piggott
Ranked #1 of 2 Piggott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great hospitality, rooms are clean, tastefully decorated and the bed is very comfortable. Owners Joe & Tracy are very friendly and make you feel right at home.
Each room is unique; would love to stay in the one with the jacuzzi tub. Great place to stay and I highly recommend it

Room Tip: Oops, there is no swimming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I really loved my time here. Great hospitality, terrific breakfast and the bed was awesome. I got a look at several of the other unique rooms and can't wait to go back and stay in the suite with the jacuzzi tub. :)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Downtown Inn at Piggott and we loved it! The building has been beautifully restored and the rooms were very clean and well furnished. Owners Tracy and Joe were very friendly and made sure our stay was quite pleasant. Breakfast was also great! The town of Piggott was home to Ernest Hemingway's second wife, Pauline. You can visit her home and the barn studio where he wrote a portion of "A Farewell to Arms." I highly recommend visiting Piggott and staying at the Downtown Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

This place is worth writing a review. The owners made me feel very welcome, as if I were at home. The room was perfect, clean and very spacious and the Inn was quaint and comfortable. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Just returned from a trip to Piggott for the purpose of checking some family history. Stayed one night here and it was a wonderful experience! Our room was tastefully decorated and quite comfortable. We were served us a wonderful breakfast and we enjoyed meeting the owners who allowed the beautiful apartment they recently had renovated. We hope to make a return visit to Piggott and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

my name is sandra ann dover bishop the granddaughter of the late curtis thomas brady and mary ann elizabeth gossett settlemoir brady and the daughter of the late robert doyle dover and verna ottie letecia brady dover. i was in piggott, arkansas july 3rd- 5th 2013 for a 50 year class reunion and spent wednesday night in this lovely hotel that was the piggott state bank when i was growing up. my grandfather and grandmother brady did their banking at this bank. beverly was a lovely hostess and she made my stay very comfortable, and she had a very delicious cake and refreshments that night and the next morning the breakfast was very, very good. the room that i stayed in was a very nice room and i would recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling through piggott to visit their relatives. a very beautiful hotel and i give it a very firm 10. i will most definitely stay at this hotel again when the need arises.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Downtown Inn for six nights during a Hemingway-Pfeiffer Writers Retreat and found it delightful. Brenda met our every request to make the stay more comfortable and went out of her way to see that I had all I needed to help me while mentoring at the retreat. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated--each one a different decor-- and it's wonderful to have a bath larger than a broom closet--the size you often find in B and B's. Brenda and her husband give new meaning to Southern hospitality.

Room Tip: We didn't have the room with the outside entrance, but I think that would be my pick next time...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Been to The Inn At Piggott? Share your experiences!