“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Glenn Heights, United States
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Beautiful, clean and modern hotel with extremely nice accomodations in the rooms/suites. Staff goes over and beyond to be cordial and helpful. I really enjoyed the fact that they have Direct TV in the rooms and you can actually use the "guide" to search for channels and shows. The only thing I would say against this hotel is that they didn't offer "Government Rate", and I was on official government business.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Paul J,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to fill out an awesome review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear we were able to meet all of your expectations and you enjoyed all of our amenities of the hotel! From everyone here at the hotel, thank you for your business and we invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 19 August 2014

this is a great, clean and up to date Hampton Inn. My issues were that the mattress was too soft and my back hurt in the morning.. Also the breakfast was not really up to Hampton standards. I was happy with everything else. It was a good value for the money. I would have been very satisfied if not for the mattress issue. The pool and hot tub area was very nice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Hello John M!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing your feedback about your recent visit. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and our hotel did not meet your expectations of the Hampton brand. I appreciate the feedback you provided as it helps narrow our areas of improvement. From everyone here at the hotel, we invite you again to stay with us again for your future travels and give us a shot at redemption!

conway, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It is a nice clean hotel with smiling friendly faces. the rooms are clean and spacious. the fitness center is clean and good for a quick workout. The breakfast is fresh and hot and on time each morning. I leave at 6am and it is always ready. Front desk staff rocks.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Greetings Dave M!

I wanted to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving us a wonderful review here on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear we met all of your expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Dwight, Illinois
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I hate to let people know about this, cuz they'll be booked solid next time I'm in town. Great staff, Mary at front desk, two breakfast ladies keep everyone happy. One even makes the waffles for you, can't beat that! Maintenance guy is johnny on the spot and good at his job. Rooms are spacious, pool and whirlpool clean and inviting. Even number rooms are on the front. Wal-Mart across the street, lots of restaurants right there and others less than a mile away. Everything for a pleasant stay away from home. Safe area of Pine Bluff, too.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Fenil_N, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Good afternoon Ed V!

I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities of the hotel as well. From everyone here at the hotel, thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to having you return for your future travels this way!

New York, NY
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good, up to date economy hotel. Spacious rooms with good wi-fi, typical Hampton breakfast. Decent workout room. Not a lot of options in Pine Bluff so this should be your go to if you find yourself there. Well-located in one of the better parts of the area in terms of access to restaurants, groceries, etc.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hello vacationer71!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Pine Bluff. I appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad we met all of your expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is the best you will find in the Pine Bluff area. I scouted the town for other options and was pleased I chose the Hampton Inn. The staff, hotel amenities, and appearance exceeded my expectations. If I had any complaint with anything during my stay - I am confident the hotel staff would have addressed it to my benefit. Also - the parking area was very clean and well lit for late night arrivals.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Phillip C,

I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded all of your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again. From everyone here at the Hampton Inn & Suites, thank you once again and see you again!

Voorburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

A marvelous experience. The hotel is somewhat hidden, but it is a nice place. The lady at the reception was very helpfull. She recommended some nice restaurants and asked later how it was. Very friendly. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast service was what you would expect. Hot items and continental. A really nice place in Pine Bluff.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Michieldekoning,

I wanted to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we met all of your expectations of the Hampton brand. We look forward to having you stay with us for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pine Bluff
#6 of 14 in Pine Bluff
Super 8 White Hall
Super 8 White Hall
#3 of 3 in White Hall

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!