“Great for the price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Russellville, Arkansas
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed at the hotel 2 weeks in a row. The customer service there was fantastic. The receptionist understood my love of regular coffee and being a college student so she got me extra coffee (which was a blessing) and the extra towels I needed. The bed was super comfy which for me is a huge deal when staying at a hotel. I stayed in two different rooms during my stay. They were nice clean rooms. The only complaint I really had was the door in one of the rooms didn't fit correctly and there was a gap that let cold air through. That was only in one of the rooms. The other was perfectly fine. The price was great honestly. I mean I already have another room booked for when I visit next month. That has to mean something if I keep coming back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
marilyn w, General Manager at Econo Lodge Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Hello Ms. Shay,

Thank you for the recent review of our hotel. I happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to let the other employees know that they are doing a great job. We welcome you back on your next trip to the Pine Bluff area. Have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property in January while on business. The great room for a great price. The receptionist at the Front desk saw to my every need. She personally walk me to my room and made sure that everything was right. Non-smoking room with king size bed was clean and neat. I checked out before 5 AM the following morning. The front desk receptionist opened the breakfast area early so I could get a quick bite to eat before I left. It is not usually open until after six. This was really nice. Also everyone who works here has English as their first language. A real plus. Good price good room great service. Surprisingly good.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
marilyn w, General Manager at Econo Lodge Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Hello Mr. Bruce F,

I am very pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us. I will let my front desk clerks know how well of a job they did. We try to make everyone who stays here feel welcome and at home. Our breakfast bar does not open until 6 am but we do allow guest in to eat if they are leaving before that time. We hope to see you back on your next trip to the area. Have a great day.
Yours Truly
Marilyn Waeltz
General MAnager,
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

The Red Roof Inn is a wonderful hotel to stay in. The service is on point and they are very nice and they clean my room very good. Mrs. Allen is wonderful she made me feel like I was at home and direct me to the best restaurants in Pine Bluff, AR and she really know how to multitask and still help out future clients who are coming to the hotel to check in. If you come to pine bluff and go to the Red Roof Inn, I promise you, you will get treated right amd you will sleep like a baby on their beds and its a safe environment to.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
marilyn w, General Manager at Econo Lodge Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Hello David,
I am glad to hear you had such a wonderful stay here at the Red Roof Inn in Pine Bluff. We work hard every day to make sure everyone that comes in is treated like family. I do hope to see you back agian soon.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The room was neat and clean. The staff was very friendly and professional. Debra was very attentive to every need. She really showed "Down Home Southern Hospitality", she was great. I felt really safe visiting the Pine Bluff property. The location is great, only minutes from everything.I will be staying there again. I have also convence my siblings to stay there on their next visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Hello Judy,
I am happy to hear that you had a very nice stay and we do hope to see you back soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I travel 20 days out of the month and have stayed in several large chain hotels and motels. I have never had a Manager, (Debra) , give me a call back to accommodate several requests. I have several other associates that travel to the same locations as I. No other manager was willing to give all of us a group discount. Also, other hotels do not serve breakfast before 6 AM. Debra provided us with breakfast at 4 AM to meet our work schedule. I am also impressed with the professionalism of Cookie. I arrived early to the motel and she had the maid (who was dressed in a blue uniform) clean a room for me ASAP. I did not have to wait until check in time to get ready for work and was able to get my valuables into the room. I was surprised to find security measures for my vehicle. I was given a parking permit sign to put into my automobile. This motel treats its customers like a four star hotel. If you are traveling to the Little Rock AR area, I would suggest you try this motel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hello,
Thank you for chosing the Red Roof Inn in Pine Bluff for you recent trip. We try to make everyone that stays here feel like family and we try to make it feel like home. We look forword to seeing you in the future!
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I choose this hotel based on the recent reviews I read here on TripAdvisor. My family and I were in town for a birthday party. Myself, my husband and our two small children. I had a very different stay from the last travelers. I booked my room online through Booking.com so I'm not sure if I my first issue is because of the hotel or Booking. Apparently my booking was lost in translation because my non-smoking double was somehow converted to a smoking king room. I say somehow because the girl at the front desk unprofessionally put the blame off on someone else, constantly saying that "She" put things in wrong. Indicating that some other woman handles that thing and flubbed it up. It was only until I mentioned Booking that the girl said they often have issues with Booking and have to call them. It didn't sound believable. It sounded like my reservation came in and someone was too lazy to put it in the computer. That caused me time and money. I ended up having to get a room at the going rate which cost me more money than when I booked online.

My second issue was not with the room per se but with the cleanliness. As soon as we walked in the door and I switched on the light by the door a cockroach crawled across the top of the microwave. I immediately took off my shoe and killed it. The comfortability of my stay had already gone downhill and that was just oil slicking the path. To top it off, one fo the pillowcases and several of the towels were stained. But by the time I discovered that, it didn't even matter. I won't be staying at this hotel ever again. I don't care if it is the cheapest thing in Pine Bluff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Marilyn W, General Manager at Econo Lodge Pine Bluff, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear MsMomOf24,

I am sorry that you had such a bad experance her at The Red Roof Inn in Pine Bluff. We are currently under new managment and I asure you your problems you have incounted durning your stay have been resolved. We are in the process of retraining all staff and bringing things to a better standard.

I incourage you to come back and visit us on your next trip down to Pine Bluff.

Travellers are raving about these Pine Bluff hotels

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I came with to Pine Bluff with my aunt to drop my cousin off for school. Our original plans feel through so were looking for a reasonable hotel. Red Roof Inn was the least expensive. We came with low expectations. Ms. Debra & Ms. Cookie greeted us and showed us the room before booking it. They were very nice and help us with every question we had. They even allowed us to call them for directions in case we got lost in the town. The rooms were well beyond our expectations. We will be coming to Pine Bluff for the next 4 years and the Red Roof Inn will be our first choice.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Steven T
I am happy to hear that you had a great time here at the Red Roof Inn. I will pass along the positive review to Ms. Cookie and also let the other staff know that they did great.We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pine Bluff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pine Bluff/Pines Mall
Redwood Inn and Suites
Redwood Inn and Suites
#1 of 3 in White Hall

Been to Econo Lodge Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!