“Easy on the Budget!”
Review of Motel 6 Pine Bluff

Motel 6 Pine Bluff
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The king suite was okay, two huge rooms, two full baths, a small refrig and a microwave oven. Great for 3 adults. The breakfast was decent, good waffles. The manager, Deb, saw that all things were in order. The staff really worked hard. Near a mall with Red Lobster & McDonald's right there. A huge dollar store, about a block away with everything, and Walgreens a little further away. It was pretty hot, so very few ended up using the pool, which was attractive. Several used the exercise room. Most of the Merrill Reunion fit in the hotel lobby for a great jam session.

Room Tip: There is one elevator at the back of the hotel. If you park toward the back of the hotel, there is...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very budget friendly. Few issues - seems the coffee was very watered down, and plastic ware was not sturdy enough to cut the waffles ..(need to buy better plastic ware?) small things like that.

BUT? Debra - the lady in charge was super duper helpful. She is the star of this group. She made it so much better! She just shined and made me laugh. Very sweet and made you feel like all was good.

Room Tip: All seem to be good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed one night while on a road trip. Staff were friendly and the room and breakfast were adequate. Found a good local restaurant nearby in the Food Court around the other side of Dillards quite late. Motel was very easy to access off the 65 highway, very reasonably priced and a lot easier than finding our way in Little Rock in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My Mother & I are with Merrill All School Reunion. We've been staying @ the Pine Bluff Inn & Suites since Wednesday, June 23rd and will leaving Sunday, June 27th. From the day we've been here, the staff has been wonderful. Debra on the front desk is amazingly wonderful along with the young lady that handles the Continental Breakfast! At night, it been comforting to know that there is a young man on the night shift that watches out for your safety. They have a Fitness room & a Pool! Even, Housekeeping is here to please you. I'm looking forward to what's next in my remaining two days to come! I will be referring my folks from the STL because we come down often.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

They are budget friendly,family owned and operated their staff is great and very helpful.The rooms are clean they have great suites 2 rooms one for you and one for the kids each have their own TV. Its a very quite and safe place to stay when you are away from home. we have stayed here 2 times and both time we had a great time. They also serve breakfast every morning and coffee 24 hrs. we have stayed at the other hotels here in town but this one by far is the friendliest.

Room Tip: 206 is a great two rooms it is great for a fam love it
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was visiting from out of state to attend my family reunion. Upon entering I noticed how clean the lobby was as well as our room. The front desk employees are AWESOME!!! They went above and beyond to accommodate us in a very professional manner. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel because of them!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I am here in Pine Bluff on business and the other night I was looking up hotels in Pine Bluff to find one that was decent, clean and safe for a woman traveling by herself. Well I stayed last night and I ended up having to stay another night so I came back! That should say it all right there! But let me continue to explain: I have read some of the other reviews on here and all I can say is maybe they came during the remodel process or something because where I am staying again tonight is nothing like was stated in some of the previous reviews. The rooms are nicely decorated but more importantly, they are clean! The halls and common areas are just as nice and clean. It has a modern décor which gives it that high end feel but the pocket book will not feel any pain lol! Being out on the road quite often, I have spent a lot more for the same quality or sometimes less quality. I am pleasantly pleased! I wanted a safe environment and I never experienced otherwise. The staff was wonderful! The manager Ms. D as she said she is called is a very pleasant woman as well as the desk clerk, Ann or Anna. Also, I realized last night that I forgot my wall charger for my cell and did not want to sit in the car to charge my phone. Being that I am on business I NEED IT!!! The young man at the front desk let me borrow one! How much more can someone ask for! I cannot comment on the breakfast as I did not get around in time to go get any but the breakfast area is beautifully decorated also! I will definitely come back and you should give it a try!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business