Quality Inn & Suites Pine Bluff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
HIExpress.com
US$137
US$69
Motel 6 Pine Bluff(Pine Bluff)
US$55
Priceline
US$54
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Booked over the phone and had our room ready when we arrived. The staff was short handed but friendly and met all of our request with a smile. Our room was clean, though a bit older than I had expected. Everything worked well and the bath room was clean and had adequate supplies! Compared to some other hotels in the area this one is an upgrade! Will stay there on our next visit!

Room Tip: Don't expect this property to be a 5 star unit! It a good hotel, but not a luxury one!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed one night for business. Across the street from the mall, close to restaurants. Older property but in good shape. Seems to have been fairly recently redecorated. Clean and staff is VERY friendly and helpful. Woman traveling alone - still felt safe. I travel a lot for work and just about know what to expect. It ain't the Ritz but then, I didn't expect it to be ;-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I booked two non smoking rooms two night prior to my stay June 28th. There is only one evening worker who took my reservation. When I arrived the same worker was there to book me in. She had a smoking and non smoking room. She never admitted her mistake did not fix mistake, tried convincing me I made a mistake and how she never does. She went on to speak poorly about all of the day staff and how she is perfect. Lucky for my young 18 month old nephew he was able to stay in the non smoking room with my mother. The lady gave me a fan designed to take the smoke out of the room which it did not.. The bed spread had burn holes in them. The breakfast was ok but did not live up to the night clerks hype. The day manager did not have much to say about the situation when I brought to his attention along with the bad service the night before. Needless to say I left my family reunion after one night stay due to this poor service and no more rooms available due to a softball tournament. Hate to see this hotel go from great to poor in a 3 year span.. Never again will I stay there for the night clerk alone.

Room Tip: non smoking was a little better room but service still bad.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Since this place had bad reviews, we booked the LaQuinta instead. MISTAKE!! This place is by far better & CLEANER! I felt safe staying here & it was quiet. Staff was friendly. HD tv's, modern decor & decent breakfast. Needs a little paint touch ups & a "spring cleaning" but over all clean & compared to where we came from, this was a palace. Seems like Pine Bluff people don't wipe any surface down with windex, because even the mall had dirty glass & grime everywhere. Eat at Chili's, Colonial Steakhouse, Gino's Italian, Fiesta Mexicana, & Red Lobster. We were happy with all of these. Posting photos of our room at check in. Area by Walmart is a "nicer" looking area of Pine Bluff. We found it the last night we were there looking for Chili's.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The rooms are filthy! Te desk clerk Deb took us to several rooms and to my surprise each room was worst. The final straw was when we pulled the bed covers back there was hair on the sheets. Then we went to the bathroom there was pubic hair on the toilet seat. We then decided to find another hotel in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms are filthy! Te desk clerk Deb took us to several rooms and to my surprise each room was worst. The final straw was when we pulled the bed covers back there was hair on the sheets. Then we went to the bathroom there was pubic hair on the toilet seat.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family