See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from holiday here and would never return to this hotel.
Service from the staff is shocking. Unhelpful and rude. Rooms are shabby/falling apart. Food is below standard and very little choice. We had no end of problems. 45 minute check in; the receptionist decided to answer their phone while we were standing there. He said there was a "problem" with Our room (little did we know what we were about to endure). Our bathroom became a swimming pool every time we had a shower due to a big leak. They decided to seal it all up... then the plumber left his pot of sealant behind and used our towels to mop up his mess and leave them in the room. The bathroom was dirty with fixtures, fittings and tiles hanging off. The hairdryer didn't work so once again i complained and they said they would get it fixed.... surprise surprise.... no one bothered to fix it.. I then had to ask for another hairdryer and the hotel HAD to take a deposit for a new one. So I'm paying for something that didn't work in the first place!!??? The kettle poured water from the bottom when filled up.... very dangerous!! I took it to the reception desk to complain and get a new one... the receptionist laughed and told me to make a cup of tea with the hot water tap. 2 days later I got a new kettle!
The cupboard and wardrobe doors were hanging off their hinges. Sockets hanging out the walls. Holes in the walls. Skirting board not attached properly. Holes in the dressing gowns. Cleaners may or may not turn up and you'll be lucky if you get clean towels. My partner asked for 2 key cards for our room and he was told it was not possible and after forcing his point he was handed a physical key to our room.. which didn't unlock the door! Helpful!!
Some lights in our room didn't work. The fittings were falling apart.
This hotel have the absolute cheek to claim it's a 5* luxury property. What a joke!!! I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy..... visit here if you want a miserable time where you are faced with endless problems with staff who could not be bothered to put themselves out for you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Thanks to all of the staff of this hotel with giving us everything we asked for. Special thanks to Mr.Galen for giving us bigger apartment without paying extra to satisfy our needs. Excellent spa area, food, beautiful rooms, cleanliness and lobby bar. Thanks guys you are doing excellent job.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nikola I
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I am sitting in the reception waiting for our bus back to the airport.
The hotel looks nice but lacks in customer service on reception. It lacks a good chef. The breakfast was ok but dinner was rubbish. If you are coming to this hotel be prepared to eat out. Bansko in general does not cater for vegetarians. There are not enough seats in the restaurant for all the residents. You are constantly asking for more breakfast food. It was terrible.
We booked a one bed suit and were not even given an apartment. We tried to change but were told tough the hotel is full.
The rooms were hot, but controlled by radiator. The swimming pool was so full of chlorine it burns your eyes. The free bus to the slopes was full from first thing, most days we had to walk unless we went after 10:30 am.
I went with an open mind when reading the reviews. Anyone coming change hotels now if you can !!!! Save your money.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rachelnairi
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Great lockation! The hotel is very near the gondola. They have shuttel bus witch is free.
The room was warm and cozy. Great mountain view!
Amazing SPA center. But they work only till 8pm.
The staff was very friendly.
We had a great weekend.

Room Tip: book a mountain view room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a great location and interior.
However, the waiters are came with no willingness to understand and to serve you.
The soups are served together with main dishes so it was absolutely cold and not tasty. Half of our company got the mains 45 mins later ...
We really like Armenian food and their ability to warmly guest the people, but this restaurant is the worse representative of this beautiful country...

This hotel can pick a better restaurant to be a part of such potential place.

Not recommended... Disappointment...