“Even better than the description says..... def...”
other travellers have booked this property
The kitchen and dinning room area -follows through to the lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The kitchen and dinning room area -follows through to the lounge
Disilitsa apartment block - front view
front door view of apartment block
Our lovely walnut tree in the garden giving great shade from the midday heat
sofa beds and sofa chairs - in the lounge (can sleep 4 people .....double and 2 singles)
bathroom view 1
bathroom view 2
sauna in communal area great to help relax those tired muscles from skiing or hiking
If you're not getting enough exercise outside we have a well equipted gym
the male changing area with toilet and shower, the ladies is an exact copy
back of the buildinh
our shared barbecue area
steps to the ground floor flat (we have a basement hence the steps)
Turkish bath or steam room
another view of the barbecue area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
betsy r
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Even better than the description says..... def stay again and the sauna WOW”
Reviewed 12 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The apartment was spacious and extremely clean. The beds were really comfy and I got a great night sleep. It was quiet and relaxing, and as it was so cold outside it was wonderful to have such a good heating system.
I was sent the keys before I left for Bulgaria and was met at the apartment by Vera who speaks the most wonderful English and she left her telephone number for any queries.
I really appreciated the welcome tray and the shop is literally across the road, so convenient for getting groceries.
I even had Wi-Fi and a little booklet telling me all about what's where, doctors, hospitals everything you need to know. There was even a sheet on getting by in Bulgarian. Very useful in the restaurants at night.
The sauna downstairs was fabulous. A great way to relax at the end of the day.
The apartment was only 5 minutes walk from town and the nice thing is its in a Bulgarian family area so you don't get the aggravation from noisy tourists.
Bansko is a lovely centre and the festive lights at night make it a pleasant evening walk. the Bars are inviting and the people in the restaurants are really good fun. I had a lovely few days as a solo traveller and didn't feel out of place eating on my own. Not sure I like the Bulgarian bag pipe playing but its all part of been there, they use a sheep instead of tartan, very interesting :-).
Also at the apartments there is a communal garden and I met the guy upstairs and we had a barbecue in the mehana, even sat in our woollies it was fun as we lite the barbecue and had it as a fire. very festive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all of it
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Feb 2018
I'm glad you have chance to use the Barbecue, you were brave in the cold weather conditions.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;