“Great tea!”
Review of Al-Wadi Restaurant

Al-Wadi Restaurant
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was out with some friends but I decided I wanted to go solo and try something new. I ended up at the fork in the road on the hill in wadi musa and saw Al Wadi. I went in and ordered a shawarma. It was fun because I got to practice Arabic. I took Arabic for 4 years but it always fun to speak it when I find someone new who speaks it as well. The staff were very patient with my Arabic and responded to me in Arabic instead of getting frustrated switching to English. They gave me complimentary tea and I had a great time as a single lady alone. The shwarma was a bit dry but the fries were great!and the tea was too!

1  Thank Sana C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best places in Petra
Good food great staff spaicaly Mohammad he was amazing and very hospitabl..
A must try

2  Thank Alaa A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place!!! Food is super good and the staff is so friendly, I felt like at home! I never leave reviews but this place is awesome. Definitely I will come back

2  Thank Federico A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time we’ve eaten here and it doesn’t disappoint. My son and his travel companion came to Jordan to visit and we came to see Petra. Al Wadi serves up some authentic Bedouin cuisine and a great location. We dined on good mezza, moved to mansef and camel shush kebabs. Tasty!!! Mohamed our waiter made us feel welcome. I’ve lived in Jordan for over a year and this is one of the best restaurants I’ve eaten in.

2  Thank john f
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stal at Oscar hotel.the staff was friendly , The rooms were clean ,the view was gorgeous . I’m sure i’ll vist again next year

3  Thank Lena N