“Nice way to see Jordan, particularly if you like lots of detail :)”

Petra Nights Tours Jordan
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Petra - Wadi Musa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private tours only to focus on each customer, give holidays a local touch so you have an experience to remember. We hope you find on our homepage all necessary information and many travel ideas around our country, and certainly you can contact us directly for more information and tailor made tours. We are a family enterprise rooted in Petra where our business started, greatly inspired by our family’s passion to show our homeland to visitors. Note: We are not the organizers of Petra by Night.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice way to see Jordan, particularly if you like lots of detail :)”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I tend to be more of the leisurely type of traveler. Truth be told, I don't care much about the details of past civilizations which I'll forget in a few minutes anyway. So while I was impressed with our tour guide's (Najjar) depth and breadth of knowledge, I wouldn't have minded a few more gaps in the narrative, to let me sit back and take it all in.

But if you're looking to take in all the nooks and crannies of Petra, Wadi Rum, and other sites, and enjoy being bombarded with the wealth of detail in Jordan's beautiful history, this seems like a great way to go.

Everything is well prepared for you, so that you just have to show up and enjoy. Felt totally safe and comfortable the whole time, which is not something I expected before visiting this part of the world.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank flyboy216
PetraNightsTours1, Public Relations Manager at Petra Nights Tours Jordan, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear flyboy216,

Thank you for taking time to review our company. Pleasure to be of service to you. Many thanks for travelling with us. Hope to see you again.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Petra Nights Tours Great Experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had seven days in Jordan and Petra Nights Tours helped us develop a perfect mix of nature, history and relaxation. Our driver and tour guides were helpful, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I particularly loved Wadi Rum for its natural splendor, my husband loved Petra for history and the wow factor. The Dead Sea was a brilliant end to the trip to chill out after the busier days touring. We a couple of impromptu changes to our itinerary allowing flexibility to our days. I highly recommend this group.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Andrea B
PetraNightsTours1, Public Relations Manager at Petra Nights Tours Jordan, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear Andrea B,

Good day!

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your great feedback. Thanks for choosing Petra Nights Tours as your service provider.

Evanston, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Flexible Day Visit to Petra”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was in Tel Aviv for a short visit and had only a day to squeeze in a side trip to Petra. I generally favor do-it-yourself travel, but had never been to Jordan and with such a small window did not want to leave too much to chance. Petra Nights Tours provided the perfect balance of flexibility, convenience and expertise to allow me to maximize my time at Petra and see the site on my own terms. My driver Ahmad was waiting for me when I crossed the Eilat/Aqaba border and provided quick and efficient transport to Petra in a clean, wi-fi equipped van. He provided great information on the sights along the way and life in Jordan in general, stopping briefly for some fresh camel's milk and tea from a Bedouin friend in route. At the site, my guide Ali Ali-Masadeh was extremely knowledge and very attentive to my questions, customizing his 2 1/2 hour tour to my particular interests in Petra and my stamina and climbing ability. Despite the large crowd, Ali quickly got us away from the hordes to some fascinating, out-of-the way ruins, all the while providing a thorough historical commentary on the Nabatean and Roman inhabitants of the ancient city. Before he left me to explore on my own, he provided great advice on additional hikes I could take that would avoid the crowd and cover more fascinating ruins. One great feature is that PNT provided me with a Jordanian cell phone so that I could call Ali if I had any questions while exploring on my own, and so that I could call Ahmad to pick me up whenever I was done exploring. I didn't have to rush through the site to make a pre-ordained meeting time. One final nice touch -- on the drive back to Aqaba and the Eilat border, Ahmad pulled over at a Petra souvenir stand to buy me a Jordanian Kufiya as a birthday present -- then showed me the different styles in which the head piece is typically worn in Jordan.
In short -- the service I received was exceptional, personalized and informed. I give Petra Nights Tours my highest recommendation.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Dan F
Dear Dan F,

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the great review on your day tour to Petra with our company, we are happy to read it. Thank you for booking with us and It’s our great pleasure to be of service to you, we look forward to have an opportunity to welcome you back in Jordan.

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional, dependable, and pleasant”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our driver and our guides at Petra and Jerash were all terrific. They were prompt, professional, dependable, and pleasant. The car was very comfortable and even came stocked w/kleenex and bottled water. The guides were knowledgable. I would definitely recommend this group and use them again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank JoeSJ361GI
PetraNightsTours1, Public Relations Manager at Petra Nights Tours Jordan, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear JoeSJ361GI,

First of all let me thank you for travelling with us and secondly, for taking time to review our service. Hope you had an enjoyable and pleasant tour. Wishing you a wonderful day.

Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very good tour company, I Highly Recommend Petra Nights Tours”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had booked this company for an airport transfer because we got into Amman very late. We hadn't scheduled any tours because the other company we had tried to schedule through cancelled because we didn't pay "in time"(they sent me the link while I was sleeping and gave me 4 hours to pay, since we are across the world I didn’t wake up in time to pay).
Fast forward to arriving at the airport, we were greeted by a very nice driver, free Wi-Fi in the car to email home and let the family know we arrived safely. The driver asked if we had anything booked, when we told him no because we had been cancelled on he called his supervisor and asked if he could book us for the following day. We were able to get booked for two days for an Amman City Tour and the Dead Sea one day and Petra the second day. They recommended the appropriate amount of time and it was perfect for us because it is semi guided (you get a driver who is very knowledgeable, but you get to explore on your own pace). Wi-Fi is free in the car on your tours which is great. We really enjoyed our short time in Petra all thanks to Petra Nights Tours, had we not been lucky with booking them the first night we might have been stuck without a tour company. We were so thrilled they accommodated us on such short notic and their pricing was much more competitive than what we were originally looking at.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank RandiLynn9
Dear RandiLynn9,

Good day! Thank you for your great review. We are happy to read it and we appreciate your time and kind words. Thank you for booking your transfers and tours with us. It’s our pleasure to be of service to you.

Best regards,