“A Wonderful Trip around Jordan”

Petra Nights Tours Jordan
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Petra - Wadi Musa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private tours only to focus on each customer, give holidays a local touch so you have an experience to remember. We hope you find on our homepage all necessary information and many travel ideas around our country, and certainly you can contact us directly for more information and tailor made tours. We are a family enterprise rooted in Petra where our business started, greatly inspired by our family’s passion to show our homeland to visitors. Note: We are not the organizers of Petra by Night.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Australia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Trip around Jordan”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We booked our 8 night 'Culture and Adventure Jordan' tour solely on the basis of tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Our driver was extremely punctual and knowledgable. All the arrangements worked without a hitch. The mixture of activities was well balanced. When one unexpected event did occur, the company worked hard to resolve the issue.

We appreciated the constant supply of water in our car and the loan of a cell phone for the duration of the journey. We also enjoyed having our own vehicle allowing us to stop at places such as local bakeries to sample Jordanian food.

Well done Petra Nights Tours !

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Aussie7leagueboots
PetraNightsTours1, Public Relations Manager at Petra Nights Tours Jordan, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Aussie7leagueboots,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our services. Glad to know you had a wonderful tour.
We sincerely thank you for booking with us. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Cheshire, UK
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Highly recommned wifi in car a bonus”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I started arranging the tour without any knowledge of the area and what to expect but Maria was very professional and kept on changing the itinerary as I kept changing the plans and eventually we got a tour organised. The driver that recieved us at he airport was very friendly and started telling us all about Amman straight away. The car was very clean and having a wifi was very helpful as we were connected with the family all through our trip. Both our drivers and guide in Jordan and Jerusalem were excellent, had the local knowledge and made our stay enjoyable. All the hotels arranged were according to the expectation. There are excellent reviews about this tour company and I just hope they keep up the standard, Even though we were a couple but the car was eight seater and I think a larger group can still have excellent time.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank brimeeds
Dear brimeeds,

Greetings from Jordan!

On behalf of all staff, thank you for your wonderful review and kind words. Hope you enjoyed your tour throughout. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for choosing Petra Nights Tour for your Jordan travel.

Best regards,

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice way to see Jordan, particularly if you like lots of detail :)”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I tend to be more of the leisurely type of traveler. Truth be told, I don't care much about the details of past civilizations which I'll forget in a few minutes anyway. So while I was impressed with our tour guide's (Najjar) depth and breadth of knowledge, I wouldn't have minded a few more gaps in the narrative, to let me sit back and take it all in.

But if you're looking to take in all the nooks and crannies of Petra, Wadi Rum, and other sites, and enjoy being bombarded with the wealth of detail in Jordan's beautiful history, this seems like a great way to go.

Everything is well prepared for you, so that you just have to show up and enjoy. Felt totally safe and comfortable the whole time, which is not something I expected before visiting this part of the world.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank flyboy216
Dear flyboy216,

Thank you for taking time to review our company. Pleasure to be of service to you. Many thanks for travelling with us. Hope to see you again.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Petra Nights Tours Great Experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had seven days in Jordan and Petra Nights Tours helped us develop a perfect mix of nature, history and relaxation. Our driver and tour guides were helpful, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I particularly loved Wadi Rum for its natural splendor, my husband loved Petra for history and the wow factor. The Dead Sea was a brilliant end to the trip to chill out after the busier days touring. We a couple of impromptu changes to our itinerary allowing flexibility to our days. I highly recommend this group.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Andrea B
PetraNightsTours1, Public Relations Manager at Petra Nights Tours Jordan, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear Andrea B,

Good day!

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your great feedback. Thanks for choosing Petra Nights Tours as your service provider.

Evanston, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Flexible Day Visit to Petra”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was in Tel Aviv for a short visit and had only a day to squeeze in a side trip to Petra. I generally favor do-it-yourself travel, but had never been to Jordan and with such a small window did not want to leave too much to chance. Petra Nights Tours provided the perfect balance of flexibility, convenience and expertise to allow me to maximize my time at Petra and see the site on my own terms. My driver Ahmad was waiting for me when I crossed the Eilat/Aqaba border and provided quick and efficient transport to Petra in a clean, wi-fi equipped van. He provided great information on the sights along the way and life in Jordan in general, stopping briefly for some fresh camel's milk and tea from a Bedouin friend in route. At the site, my guide Ali Ali-Masadeh was extremely knowledge and very attentive to my questions, customizing his 2 1/2 hour tour to my particular interests in Petra and my stamina and climbing ability. Despite the large crowd, Ali quickly got us away from the hordes to some fascinating, out-of-the way ruins, all the while providing a thorough historical commentary on the Nabatean and Roman inhabitants of the ancient city. Before he left me to explore on my own, he provided great advice on additional hikes I could take that would avoid the crowd and cover more fascinating ruins. One great feature is that PNT provided me with a Jordanian cell phone so that I could call Ali if I had any questions while exploring on my own, and so that I could call Ahmad to pick me up whenever I was done exploring. I didn't have to rush through the site to make a pre-ordained meeting time. One final nice touch -- on the drive back to Aqaba and the Eilat border, Ahmad pulled over at a Petra souvenir stand to buy me a Jordanian Kufiya as a birthday present -- then showed me the different styles in which the head piece is typically worn in Jordan.
In short -- the service I received was exceptional, personalized and informed. I give Petra Nights Tours my highest recommendation.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Dan F
Dear Dan F,

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the great review on your day tour to Petra with our company, we are happy to read it. Thank you for booking with us and It’s our great pleasure to be of service to you, we look forward to have an opportunity to welcome you back in Jordan.