It was a perfect location right nextvto the Petra visitor entrance. The breakfast was amazing as well with a wide selection. We had a nice big breakfast before we set out to tour Petra. we would definitely book at the same place the next time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed for renovations. Set against a breathtaking view of Petra mountains lays the Crowne Plaza Resort Petra. Besides the unique view provided from the hotel's patio of the dramatic Petra Mountains, the Crowne Plaza Resort Petra is only steps away from the visitor's entrance to the siq and the old city with its world famous archaeological sites. Crowne Plaza Resort Petra offers 147 rooms including 3 suites and 30 superior rooms. 31 hillside chalets tucked into the Petra rock face overlooking the visitor's entrance the site. Facilities include: Heated outdoor swimming pool and 3 Restaurants, lobby bar, evening cocktail lounge with dance floor, conference room, 2000 year old 'Nabatean Tomb' the Cave Bar is fronted with a large piazza ideal for groups and incentive gatherings with space to cater for up to 200 guests are some of our services, dining & entertainments. Don't miss out visiting The Basin Restaurant in the old city with its exceptional settings for lunch. Outside catering can be arranged by our staff in a variety of unique locations outside the hotel, and local entertainment will bring traditional flavor to your event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Petra
- Crowne Plaza Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa