The rooms were ok, but the bathroom in the dorm wasn't cleaned during our entire stay!
The free shuttle bus to Petra was extremely convenient and always on time. The packed lunch was terrible!!!
The staff did a great job of organizing our buses, but unfortunately misinformed us about the tour we booked with them. Causing some problems later in our trip.
The best thing about this hostel is the view of the sunset over Petra from the roof. It's stunning.
I'd recommend this hostel for a cheap place to stay for a few nights while you're visiting Petra, just not the lunch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its panoramic view, Valentine Inn overlooking to the mountain of the old city of Petra, with its 30 well equipped rooms, guests can enjoy sunset while lying on bed or outside in the Bedouin terrace while having cup of Bedouin herbal tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Valentine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentine Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Valentine Inn Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa